Congratulations from everybody at SI...

well done 102 days WOW!!!!

I usually play it when the Mrs is watching soaps/celebrity dancing survivor pants type thing...........you get my drift

and then she says havent you got anything better to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when my response is ok get the gear on!!!!!

Maybe he has it (and his computer) running all the time so he can easily go on (and back to doing other things) without waiting for it to load up and save/close down a few times every day. I did that initially (though not for long you'll be glad to hear) so my game times often were a lot closer to the real time since I started that save then the time I was actually doing anything on it. That accounts for both the long time (as the alternative is that he plays a majority of his waking hours every day) and relative lack of activity (since while its theoretically possible its rather unlikely).

I'm in 2011 after 72 days. Can't get images on my internet connection - can you tell me if the addictiveness rating ever moves on from "Nothing to see here, move along" , because it's been that for at least a week now.

Yeah, there's a few after that.

Mine is currently 'What are humans?' and the guy in the first post has 'Congratulations from everyone at Sports Interactive. We never thought you'd make it this far.'

Archived