Can you the full info of a transfer you have completed?

This may be a very silly question but I have loaded my game up for the first time in months so have forgotten how to use most of the game lol.

I loaded my game up and one of the first news peices I got was please confirm the £9.25m transfer for a player.

So I did assuming I'd pay that for a reason. Now the transfer has gone through on the player history it says 28mil. I would just like to know how I'm paying the rest of this fee, monthly payments or appearence fees etc.

Is there a way to do this? I've had a quick look in the transfer centre but couldnt find anything.

Thanks in advance and excuse the stupidity lol.

That clauses thing is too messy.

They should really have a little button you can press in the transfer history screen that shows you the clauses pertaining to the player you clicked on.

Alternatively they can cut the screen in half and have the bottom part show the transfer details of the individual players.

They should really have a little button you can press in the transfer history screen that shows you the clauses pertaining to the player you clicked on.

Indeed, especially when the chairman accepted a bid over my head and I didn't get to see how the breakdown of the fee looked like when accepting it

Alternatively they can cut the screen in half and have the bottom part show the transfer details of the individual players.

Very good idea, you could have 7 transfers going to eight pages, esp if you sign a lot of players from youth contracts, as sometimes I do.

Archived