Stupid League Rules

It would be nice if we received some kind of mail or something when we join a club in one of those leagues where they have 83472374 kinds of rules on the amount of players that wear pink colored jocks that can be registered to your team, even though it lets you buy them.

I built a nice team pre-season, lots of scouting and many hours wasted and now pretty much all my players cant play because they are over 21 years of age :rolleyes:

So i had enough and i have decided to put FM09 away until i get hold of FM10 before i go nuts.

I built a nice team pre-season, lots of scouting and many hours wasted and now pretty much all my players cant play because they are over 21 years of age :rolleyes:

happened to me as well just missed out on the to do list when you take over :( very frustrating

second your opinion would be nice after chairmen greeting, media interaction, history screen etc

It would be nice if we received some kind of mail or something when we join a club in one of those leagues where they have 83472374 kinds of rules on the amount of players that wear pink colored jocks that can be registered to your team, even though it lets you buy them.

So i had enough and i have decided to put FM09 away until i get hold of FM10 before i go nuts.

Learning the hard way is always the best - you won't make the same mistake again :p

Archived