Date of official db transfer update from S.I.

I know there will be loads of great DB updates for this window:thup:

but does anyone know when the official 1 from S.I. Games will come out last year there was a patch to the game as well:D but it took about 2 weeks

I am sure we will all get it via steam directly ............but any info will be appreciated;)

I doubt SI will be bringing out a data update since there will be no new patch (the last one was for the January window which coincided with patch-time), with them being 100% involved in FM10 now. But the editor's forum will be full of updates made by fans.

thanks for that..............but without searching for ever I am sure something was mentioned here in July:confused:

that there would be an official db update:thup:

I am sure there will be many made (unofficial) soon

IIRC, SI never updated the old game with next year's database. they vested their time to improve the next version of FM. So those who want to continue playing old version with latest database, they have to download an 3rd-party DB update.

I prefer FMWeegie update or Sussie update because they don't change CA/PA/Attributes of the players.

CM01-02 has constant updates from a fansite (forgot the name of the site now). I hope FM-series gets the same backup from someone in the world. :D

• SI Staff
IIRC, SI never updated the old game with next year's database. they vested their time to improve the next version of FM. So those who want to continue playing old version with latest database, they have to download an 3rd-party DB update.

The only time (I can remember) that we've done a Summer transfer update was for 01/02 as CM4 wasn't going to be out until the following March. We had already done all the work anyway for CM 02/03 on Xbox.

I know there will be loads of great DB updates for this window:thup:

but does anyone know when the official 1 from S.I. Games will come out last year there was a patch to the game as well:D but it took about 2 weeks

I am sure we will all get it via steam directly ............but any info will be appreciated;)

30th of October Normally. Its called FM10 but you have to pay :p

Archived