Sometimes, I swear FM is a sentient being..

"Hey, Andre has a tactic that relies heavilly on wingers! I'm gonna make all his wingers go out injured with obscure ailments for a month or more in the middle of CL season!"

"Oh, wow, Andre just beat Barcelona 1-1 at the Camp Nou in the first leg of the Round of 16 in the CL! I'm gonna freeze while saving!"

"Oh, that Central Defender has been on great form lately! Four nines in a row? 3 goals in 5 games? Important home-leg coming up? WHOOPSIE! Torn ACL!"

Sometimes...

"Hey, Andre has a tactic that relies heavilly on wingers! I'm gonna make all his wingers go out injured with obscure ailments for a month or more in the middle of CL season!"

"Oh, wow, Andre just beat Barcelona 1-1 at the Camp Nou in the first leg of the Round of 16 in the CL! I'm gonna freeze while saving!"

"Oh, that Central Defender has been on great form lately! Four nines in a row? 3 goals in 5 games? Important home-leg coming up? WHOOPSIE! Torn ACL!"

Sometimes...

I love this! Only FM can lead to rage that in turn leads to conspiracy theories... You hang in there champ, your phoenix will rise. :)

on CM4 i was an american team cant remember who and about 5 or 6 main first team players got season long injuries so i was screwed

CM4 was an abomination.

EVERYONE got injured.:D

At least it did give us the introduction of the 2D match engine so we could see a graphical representation of the useless youngsters that we had to play instead of our senor squad.

CM4 was an abomination.

EVERYONE got injured.:D

At least it did give us the introduction of the 2D match engine so we could see a graphical representation of the useless youngsters that we had to play instead of our senor squad.

Ah, don't get me started on the youth keeper I had to play because all four of my first/second team keepers were out for a week.

"HURR-DE-HURR! I'm the youth keeper, and I'm going to run 20 yards out of the box to fetch a ball the defender can get so that the useless opposition striker can get a 40 yard lob on me! I bet the gaffer will LOVE that!"

I wish I could yell at someone sometimes.

"Seriously, boy, you've got the best back line in all Christendom in front of you, and you decided to go for a berry-picking hike?!"

*kicks a shoe at him*

On my last season I had my star striker out for 8 months, 3/6 defenders out for 3 weeks - 1.5 months, both starting wingers for for a month and then my next stiker went for a week, recoveryed, then got injured again the next day for 3 weeks.

My problem was over training players with low natural fitness and low stamina, you have really watch your players form all angles.

Remeberif your player gets and does 100 tackles, atleats one of those tackles can end up injurying that player, just make sure your back-ups are good and happy as back-ups

Ah, don't get me started on the youth keeper I had to play because all four of my first/second team keepers were out for a week.

"HURR-DE-HURR! I'm the youth keeper, and I'm going to run 20 yards out of the box to fetch a ball the defender can get so that the useless opposition striker can get a 40 yard lob on me! I bet the gaffer will LOVE that!"

I wish I could yell at someone sometimes.

"Seriously, boy, you've got the best back line in all Christendom in front of you, and you decided to go for a berry-picking hike?!"

*kicks a shoe at him*

Brilliant :D

"Oh, and that youth striker your coaches said was gonna grow up to be the next Wayne Rooney? More like the next Michael Owen..."

"And when you sell him out of frustration (because he's out 8 months out of 12) to some **** club, he's gonna score 17 goals his first season!"

Archived