the way we select the leagues we play!?!?

hi there i noticed loads of ppl put there ideas up on here for future fm games and some get taken notice of, but one i have not seen and it really bugs me (hopefully i not alone) is the way we have to choose the leagues at start of game it the only part that i think really needs changing but has not changed since the very first games!!?

at the mo we select the leagues we wanna be able to play in and then were stuck with that all the way thru our save (which i dunno bout u but i find annoying cuz i sometimes change my mind and have 2 start again or i load potential leagues i think i might wanna play and they end up using unnecessary processer power!!?does this haggle anyone else??

what i propose SI shud do and i dont see any reason why it wud not work is that you load only one league at the start of the game and say for example you were man u then a couple of seasons down the line or whatever depending on how well you been doing say barcelona came in for you and offered you the managers job and you accept the game then loads the spanish league up instead of the premier league so there still only one league running!!

this way you only have 1 league running at any one time and you can also end up managing anywhere in the world!!

please any feedback or suggestions wud be appreciated i think they shud look at this one!!! cheers shuff85....:)

si, why do you have to do that? seriously..i clearly gave the fella the correct answer..and YOU always have to do that.

Try looking at the times of the posts, I posted my response at the same time as you and yours wasnt there when I started replying so get over yourself.

Archived