The League of Extraordinary Gentleman

Click here for breaking news

Hero Characters are now full

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

From the deep, dark depths of the footballing doldroms known as Scottish Football, five heroes emerge from the gloom in hope of restoring glory to a once proud football nation. Who are these men of supernatural ability, and can they rescue Scottish Football from the merciless clutches of mediocrity?

Are you a hero?

Scottish Football needs five heroes to take a break from the frivilous pasttimes of saving children trapped down wells, hot blondes in burning buildings and cities from giant, man-hating robots, and come to the rescue of five Scottish First Division clubs. Are you one of those heroes?

These heroes will train hard, play hard, and not seek any reward (at first, touch wood!) save knowing they are working for the good of the Scottish game.

So, "Hero", to sign up, you need to tell me the following:

Your Super Hero Alias:

Your Real Name:

Day and Month of your birth:

Remember! All heroes are unique, so check who has chosen what before you post; invalid sign-ups may be ignored.

Your super power: (affects your attributes)

Strength *taken*

Speed *taken*

Vision *taken*

Reflexes *taken*

Intelligencen *taken*

Your position

GK *taken*

DC *taken*

MC *taken*

MR/ML

ST *taken*

Your colours

White & Red *taken*

White & Black *taken*

Blue & White

Black & White

Yellow & Black

White & Blue *taken*

Red & Yellow *taken*

Blue

Blue with White

Blue with White Line *taken*

All super heroes will be Scottish with no second nationality. They will all be brave, bold and virtuous, and believe in defending the weak, therefore they will dislike Rangers and Celtic and love Queen's Park. CA will be set at 140 and PA at 200, and all will turn 18 during the first season.

Active leagues will be Scottish Division One and Above, English Championship and Above.

Sign-Up Form

Hero name:

Name:

Day and Month:

v THESE MUST BE UNIQUE TO YOU v

Super Power:

Position:

Colours:

First come, first serve, subject to my descretion.

Participation is encouraged from everyone!

That means Superheroes, citizens (people who haven't signed up) and maybe others... ;)

Breaking News!

Five Notorious Villians Wreak Havoc in Scottish Football!

Where super heroes fight for good, super villians will serve darker forces, or simply themselves. Fuelled by greed and a thirst for power and glory, five villians will saddle Scottish First Division clubs with crippling wages in return for the promise of success. Like all super-villains, they will be mentally unstable and betray their clubs when any opportunity arises. Loving power but being disloyal, they will love both Rangers and Celtic, and with the ultimate goal of keeping the status quo in Scotland, they will, of course, be English.

All other conditions are the same as for the hero.

Do you have a black heart? Destroy Scottish Football today!

Choose your arch-nemesis! This is one of the five superheroes who have already signed up:

The Brick Wall *taken*

Ronaldingo

The Immovable Object *taken*

The Tomkinator *taken*

MacCookie *taken*

Your Villianous Handle:

Your Real Name:

Day and Month of your spawning:

Remember, all villians are unique! So check who has chosen what before you post. Invalid sign-ups may be ignored.

Your super power will be the same as your nemesis.

Choose your position

GK *taken*

DR/L *taken*

DMC *taken*

WB/AM (left OR right)

AMC/FC *taken*

Choose your colours

Blue & White

Black & White *taken*

Yellow & Black *taken*

Blue *taken*

Blue with White *taken*

Sign-Up Form

Villain name:

Name:

Day and Month:

Nemesis:

Position:

Colours:

Sign-Up Form

Villain name: Powdered-toast man

Name: Adam Martin

Day and Month: 12/03

Nemesis: MacCookie

Position: DMC

Colours: Blue with White

Looks brilliant lad can't wait for it to start. Just finishing my 4 on doing nights tonight so will have my 4 days off to follow closely.

The Heroes and Villains begin their fight!

Below are the stats for the Heroes and Villains before their débuts in the Challenge Cup. You can see how your choices of power, nemesis, position and colours have affected your player's stats and team. Note: the game has changed some things that I put in, such as sizes of players, but in general you will notice that the players with speed are very light, the strong ones are enormous etc. Good or Evil also affects stats, but I'm not going to tell you everything! See for yourselves.

Contracts

As you can see, the Heroes are on cheap, long-term contracts that should benefit the clubs, while the Villains are on massive wages and free to leave at the end of the season!

The Heroes:

The Brick Wall

The Immovable Object

MacCookie

Ronaldingo

The Tomkinator

The Villains:

Chaotic Warp

The Iron Frog

The Mincenator!

Powdered-Toast Man

The Tiny Terror

Taunting and insulting your nemesis is expected, just remember that you should be talking to the character and not the poster!

Updates will be pretty regular (touch wood) but will not follow any specific format.

I have added myself as Manager of Norwich to keep track of the players more easily without interfering.

Here we go!

The Tiniest Terror is going to sneak through the immovable Object, he may be impossible to move, I will just go through his legs.

The Immovable Object laughs at the puny height of the Tiny Terror and decides to stomp on him every time he tries going through his legs, using his size 16 feet to good effect.

The Immovable Object laughs at the puny height of the Tiny Terror and decides to stomp on him every time he tries going through his legs, using his size 16 feet to good effect.

Tiny Terror is actually quite tall. A bit like how Martin Taylor was called "Tiny" at Blackburn.

Tiny Terror is actually quite tall. A bit like how Martin Taylor was called "Tiny" at Blackburn.

I find it a bit weird that The Immovable Object and The Tiny Terror are the same height and weight, and The Tiny Terror is actually stronger :p Ah well, shouldn't affect the game :)

Powdered Toast Man seems to offer very little to the Footballing world, perhaps Chess should have been his chosen sport. MacCookie will be the one to limit his evil doings, and is worth the most to boot, St. Johnston must be proud :D

You must wait and see my nieve hero but i guarantee on our first meeting you will feel the full force on my strength and universally feared power.

You name any time and place and we will settle this like real men, one on one, mono e mono, super villian vs super dork in the most deadly of events,

*booming voice*TOE WRESTLING, oe wrestling, wrestling, estling, ling, ing ,ng ,g

The Brick Wall already soo much better than The Iron Frog. For a start, The Brick Wall actually has a name that makes sense :D

You dare mock The Iron Frog??? This injustice will not stand!! I will leap over you in the game of football and destroy your pitiful hopes and dreams!

Dulce et Forte Powdered Toast man my friend, Dulce et Forte!

As in the words of Chesney Hawkes......."I am the one and Only!" you will succumb to the powers of righteousness. Remember that Darth Vader returned to the Jedi force in the end, your end is nigh. Or are you the Emperor, in which case i shall lift you over the barrier and throw you into the abyss. The choice is yours...........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived