Football Manager Online

Played football manager online(network game) for the first time today and i'm loving it. Playing with a random guy from england and we've been playing all day. I think playing with someone else makes the game really more enjoyable.

who else plays network games? :)

i dont know how to play network games how do you play them?

It really is so simple to play online. If you have a router it becomes a bit more complicated but that has nothing to do with the game itself. With a bit of know how on how to do port forwarding via your router it's fine.

If you have a simple modem and net connection then it's really a dawdle.

It really is so simple to play online. If you have a router it becomes a bit more complicated but that has nothing to do with the game itself. With a bit of know how on how to do port forwarding via your router it's fine.

If you have a simple modem and net connection then it's really a dawdle.

ya worked straight away for me. I think its great

I've been playing a network game (or trying to now) since yesterday and even though i'm sitting in the same flat as my mate it still seems kinds fun. I'm using Hamachi and I'm running the server but my mates connection keeps seemingly timing out...

Any ideas?

its harder for me as well because i live in australia, i played a network game with some guys from england but i slowed the game down so much, if there are any aussies that wanna play a network game pm me.

I'm in Australia so maybe FM10 we can play as I have exams soon but late november eaarly december they're finished so we can have a sesh then.

I hosted a game with my friend online and we were playing all day and logged off at night time. We went to play the next day and i loaded the game, on the status screen it said for me playing but it said my friend was not connected. He kept trying to join back into the game but it said unable to connect to server. We played one game and logged out and tried and it didnt work. Then we started a new game that worked and the next he we couldnt get back on. Please help

You are right in that at times it can be painfully annoying playing online, especially during pre season but if you manage to get a good game going then it kind of takes away the frustration a bit.

Definitely agree with that :thup: As slow as it is during pre-season, if you do get a good game going with a group of good lads, imo, it far out-weighs the frustrations of the slowness. Just a pointer, if you are the host then there is no difference in interface navigation than to playing at home on your own save. It's when you're connecting to someone else which is when the interface navigation is a bit slower.

Archived