FM09 Data Editor Problem with future transfers on Patch 9.0.3

I was updating my database with the transfers from this evening but my data editor is on the blink.

When i want to create a future transfer I cant enter the details in ok but as soon as I click away and go back all the fee and wages are set back to -1. I have loaded a game and they all go through at negative 1.

Details entered:

EvertonJH1.jpg

Details gone:

EvertonJH2.jpg

Has anyone else had this problem?

This is a rather annoying problem, but there is a simple solution. When you are inserting the Transfer Fee and the Wages you must click twice on the box to the left. Meaning, click once, then unclick, and finally click for the second time. This should sort it out.

You'll be able to check if it is working by going to a different menu (let us say, club contract) and returning to the Future Transfer menu. So far it worked wonderfully for me.

(Or download the update...I was not aware it was around)

Have you applied the editor update (link at top of page)? I think it fixes this issue, but I'm not 100% sure.

Its included in the 9.3.0 patch that he says he has. I think the best thing to do would be to ask in the editors hideaway or mention it in the bugs forum.

This is a rather annoying problem, but there is a simple solution. When you are inserting the Transfer Fee and the Wages you must click twice on the box to the left. Meaning, click once, then unclick, and finally click for the second time. This should sort it out.

You'll be able to check if it is working by going to a different menu (let us say, club contract) and returning to the Future Transfer menu. So far it worked wonderfully for me.

(Or download the update...I was not aware it was around)

Its included in the 9.3.0 patch that he says he has. I think the best thing to do would be to ask in the editors hideaway or mention it in the bugs forum.

Der Erlkönig i'll try that 2night when I get home if not i'll post it in the bugs forum.

Cheers!

Archived