A Few Ideas

Match bar - One thing i'd like to see added to the bar along the bottom of a match is that when you hover over the "ball icon" showing a goal, it should say who scored the goal and what minute. Then you could click on the ball and it would automatically skip to the highlight of that goal. Same with yellow cards and red.

Transfers - The ability to offer a player on loan. If you're bidding for a player you could offer the team the option of having one of your players on loan for the season.

Deadline day (inspired by today) - Maybe a real time live clock on deadline day, giving you more time to complete deals and you can choose how long to skip forward eg. 30 minutes. With live emails coming into your inbox about deals.

What do you guys think?

I was just thinking about your last point here and I think it could be a great addition, although you would have to consider those players who don't get a long time to play the game and just want to play their matches, who would have to go through all these deals that may well mean nothing to them. However, I would personally like this to be implemented.

I also like your idea on offering players on loan with a transfer. It certainly is a realistic option, and could be a particularly helpful option for many of us.

I personally don't really mind whether your first idea is implemented or not: either way, I don't think it would make much difference. I would rather see SI working on more important issues than this one.

Overall though, good work. Also, I doubt these features will be implemented in 2010 if they have not already, but we shall have to see.

Overall though, good work. Also, I doubt these features will be implemented in 2010 if they have not already, but we shall have to see.

Yeah hopefully the first one could if SI see it and like it. It's not big and yes i would like other things ahead of that but it would make life easier during matches.

i have always wanted Job Interviews when applying for jobs.

I envisage it working similar to press conferences and can help you get a job by making various promises.

I.e.

Question 1)

If you were to leave [current club name] and join [potential club name] which of your backroom staff would you like to bring with you? We can only pay £X compensation to [current club]

You then have a list of your backroom staff, and can select who to bring with you with the compensation budget decreasing wit each staff member selected.

Question 2)

You are being interviewed as [former manager] was not getting the results we wanted. We are now sitting in 10th position 8 points off the playoffs with 15 games to go and we would like to reach the playoffs and win promotion to the premiership.

You then answer,

I don't think the squad is ready for the premiership, I want to assess the squad, strengthen in the summer and challenge next season. This answer could make you less likely to get the job, but will make your board more patient if you do get the job.

I have had a look at the players we have available, and I will do everything I can to get us int the playoffs but if I am honest next season is a better bet. This wouldn't effect your chances of getting the job as much as answer one, but at the same time if you performed badly, the board might not have as much patience.

I am joining this club as it has the player that I believe should be playing at a higher level. I have every faith that i can get this team promoted. This would increase your chance of getting the job, but if you weren;t promoted, you would be almost certainly sacked.

The potential questions can go on forever. what do you think?

Archived