what age is the players best at? (FM09)

i have seen on the tips when the game loads that some players is at there best on certain ages for example

MC= from 27 to 32 years old they are best then they begin to decline.

does anyone one know of the other positions?

FC=

MC=

LM/RM=

DC=

DL/DR=

ST=

sorry for bad english

There is no lower limit in my opinion I have had a 18 year old striker score more and be better than a 25 year old with the same stats. If I had to take a guess I would say 25 and older for every position apart from GK which I find are best at 30 plus. Players start to decline after the age of 32. I have a DMC who is 34 and still going strong.

I would say a player starts hitting his best at 23 and 24, thats when you should sign him as hell have some experience, matured a bit, still has potential to grow as a player and then he starts to drop a bit in his performances when he hits 30 31, thats when i sell then for cash to buy or invest in other players.

In 09 it seems that players tend to stay on longer than IRL, as players like Gerrard, Alonso, Messi (anyone else really) stay on until their late thirties, still being regulars for club and country, and deservedly so. This has been flagged as a possible reason for bad AI squad building.

Archived