football manager 07 newest patch

morning all

right loaded up 09 on my new laptop...says i havent got the right graphics or something!! cant be bothered to naff about

i put 07 back on instead....is there a patch or something whereby i can update the transfers and stuff like that??

cheers

The latest update I know of was from the start of the 07/08 season, from FM WeeGiE (google it). MorrisseyMuse was working on an update two I believe, no idea if it's been released though. Have a look in the editors forum, he has a thread there.

right loaded up 09 on my new laptop...says i havent got the right graphics or something!! cant be bothered to naff about

ERROR: Cannot run game:Failed to set up graphics system

Fix: Please download the following update from the Microsoft Direct X SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

When downloading this file please use the Firefox browser as some people have encounter difficulties when using Internet Explorer

You should also check that you are running the latest graphics driver, you can do this by visiting the computer manufacturer website, or by visiting the graphics card manufacturing website.

Also if you are running Steam, make sure this is not running when attempting to install

Archived