I have all the cm fm games but am thinking of selling out....

As title says i have been a fan of football manager from the very start, back when it was called championship manager. Over the years I have bought all the games in the series and have held onto them all. But there comes a time when when we have to let go, the game now is just not as much fun as it used to be (might be getting too old), so I was thinking of selling my collection. Thought I would do a post here and see if anyone else had the complete collection, or if this collection of games were worth any money!

I'd keep them since FM is a unique series that is open to gamers of all ages. You might find yourself looking for a copy when you least expect it (ever feel nostalgic? you might with FM). You've spent your money already however I'm sure you're better off storing them somewhere, not to mention the re-sell value isn't high either.

With that said, I'm in the same boat as you as I find myself slightly less interested in the series as each year goes by although that could be due to many factors such as age, lack of time due to work (read med school, for me ;)), family and countless of other reasons.

I guess I'm speaking for myself, but if you enjoyed your time with the series, don't throw it away or sell it just because you don't think need it anymore.

If you feel like you do want to sell it however, I guess eBay is always there.

Same boat as mylo myself. Its partly because of the game itself, but also because I have better things to do (most of the time!!), and don't really have the patience to play a game 4 hours a night just to get through a handful of games.

Though I wouldn't sell a collection like that!!!

As title says i have been a fan of football manager from the very start, back when it was called championship manager. Over the years I have bought all the games in the series and have held onto them all. But there comes a time when when we have to let go, the game now is just not as much fun as it used to be (might be getting too old), so I was thinking of selling my collection. Thought I would do a post here and see if anyone else had the complete collection, or if this collection of games were worth any money!

Just curious but how old are you?

Aye 34 getting old! I would love to know what age the oldest fm player is. As been said before fm just seems to take too long to play now, would be great if there was a quicker way of playing. In the quest for realism the fun has been lost. I'll probably end up buying the new version fine well knowing I'll not have enough time to play or loose interest before a season is up.

Archived