This isn't really realistic

I'm managing Atletico Madrid and found a real gem of a player (regen) in China, but only in the last day of the transfer window (and the time is 15.00, btw). So I of course make an approach and manage to sign him for 300k (clock shows 18.30). OK, this part is pretty realistic..

...but, I'm at a loss to explain how he can play for my LIGA BBVA fixture at 21.00. Registration window is not closed and I can register him, and I can put him in the starting 11. Of course those processes can be done within hours, but how can the dude fly from China to Spain in less than 2 hours?

P.S: He was playing for a club, don't really remember the name, but it was Hangzhou or something.

same way you can manage a club side at 3 pm on a saturday in england then manage brazil in rio at 8pm the same day

If game in England ends around 5pm and you head directly to airport, it give you around 7 hours? (I'm not sure about time diff. between England and Rio) to fly to Brazil and drive to stadium.

Perfectly possible in case club or Brazil FA provides you a private jet for that.

The Chinese have invented teleportation.

I agree with this.

Sometimes I think people want too much realism in FM. If this was in the game then someone would have to work out the distances between every country in the game and program all in seems like a waste of resources to me.

I agree with this.

Sometimes I think people want too much realism in FM. If this was in the game then someone would have to work out the distances between every country in the game and program all in seems like a waste of resources to me.

You're right people do want too much realism in the game. This is definitely one of those times, but I doubt it'd take too long to be honest.

Can't see it taking more than a single day. Probably even less if the programmer set up a code template.

Archived