Assistant Managers

i think they should have an attribute on how they handle press conferences. Some people are saying on a thread that if they send their AM they always answer badly causing a negative affect on the team. If the AM had press conferences 1-20 you would know what the outcome would likely to be if you sent them to the PC. What do you all think?

i think they should have an attribute on how they handle press conferences. Some people are saying on a thread that if they send their AM they always answer badly causing a negative affect on the team. If the AM had press conferences 1-20 you would know what the outcome would likely to be if you sent them to the PC. What do you all think?

I think better advice on Ass Man abilities vs Effects needs proper clarification. ie Ass Man rated 20 for everyting = do exactly as he says. Ass Man rated 0 for everything = do the opposite of what he says, he has not got a clue!

an addition would be sort of similarities with yourself, so maybe a report or something completed by scouts that says "ass man x likes to play 4-3-3 with an attacking mentality, this is similar to yourself" along with other things including styles of answering press conferences etc this way you could sign ass men who are similar to yourself witch is what you need

If you want an assistant to handle the press conferenccess then I thiink a change to the attributes section when looking for staff is needeed.

Somethiing like Media Handling and then a score of 1 - 20 would be ideal I thiink.

With a bit luck maybe SI have thought along the same lines and its already included in FM2010!

Archived