Wolves 2-2 Swansea (AET) is a loss???

The FT score was 1-1 then it went to ET, because it was a League Cup game. They scored in the first half so it was 2-1. In the 119th Minute We (Wolves) scored to make it 2-2 then I had to pick my penalty takers then after I did, my only option was to continue so I did and it sent me to my inbox where I had a message saying Swansea won 2-1 in extra time. What they hell happened?

The FT score was 1-1 then it went to ET, because it was a League Cup game. They scored in the first half so it was 2-1. In the 119th Minute We (Wolves) scored to make it 2-2 then I had to pick my penalty takers then after I did, my only option was to continue so I did and it sent me to my inbox where I had a message saying Swansea won 2-1 in extra time. What they hell happened?

are you patched?

screenshot please

I havent got a screenshot but I've noticed something simillar in my game. I am currently playing fm2009 9.3.0 using the weegie update. I am just wondering if its the old score changing bug that was in the game a few versions ago. I have only noticed this occasionally and its alway as I am about to make a tactical change.

If you change tactic when opponent is attacking (I saw this in both commentry or 3D mode), there's a possiblity that your opponent might score in that attack. Thats why score is changed as soon as you submit tactic changes. Go to report to view the goal.

This happened with me couple of times.

If you change tactic when opponent is attacking (I saw this in both commentry or 3D mode), there's a possiblity that your opponent might score in that attack. Thats why score is changed as soon as you submit tactic changes. Go to report to view the goal.

This happened with me couple of times.

Happens to me frequently. We should really make changes without pausing and view the match window in the tactic screen :o

Archived