Who the hell did this!?

Okay so I am the Manager of San Marino, As soon as I got into the job I sacked the Under 21's and 19's managers because I wanted to take over them as well... So they are both gone.

Question 1: Are you able to apply for these jobs? I applied for one and they didn't get back to me before the first Under 19's game... So they had no manager.

I also chose the under 21's and 19's team... And the really ANNOYING thing was that as soon as I pressed continue the "invisible sacked manager" seemed to change all my selections for the under 21's and 19's... Not happy!!!

Question 2: How can you stop random forces changing the squad of the under 21's and 19's once you spent hours choosing their squads?

I thought a solution could be to add 3 managers, two unemployed, I could then give them the jobs? Is this possible? Sorry for the long post but I have just spent 2 hours on a game that didn't turn out how I wanted it to. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by postal postie:

icon_biggrin.gif you sacked them before realising you could have left them in the job and just taken over icon_biggrin.gif

You can't take control if there is a manager in place. You can take control of the Under 23 team and the under 20's team, if your nation isn't from a region that uses u20's as it's youth squad (north america)

Originally posted by Box:

Do the U21 manager positions come up in game? I havent seen any yet.

They don't come up, but you can be offered them. You can also start the game as an U21/U19 manager, but it's a bit crap and winning doesn't necessarily boost your rep.

Archived