Hearts or Hibs?

• 2 months later...

I always go Aberdeen but I'd choose Hibs. They have a talented team and over the past few years have produced and/or nurtured some quality players who have gone on to play for Scotland. More players than Hearts I believe.

Plus I'm no fan of Romanov.

Obviously hearts .... best team, best youth, best facilities, most money, most prospects.

Best team? League table will say otherwise.

Best youth? I crack the jokes.

Best facilities? Yeah cos you rent a Uni's astro pitch where as Hibs have their own state of their art facilties.

Most money? HAHA

Most Prospects? Keep taking the drugs.

Forgot you had 400,000 fans, such a big team. /o\

I don't really wanna get into a petty argument here but we are the bigger team, ok we are doing bad this year but thats romanov's fault. We have more fans than your team, remember the scottish cup semi? the biggest edinburgh derby match in history, where were your fans, dressed as seats? what was the score that day?

Hibs fans are the most deluded fans in Scotland, its hilariously funny when you claim to play the 'hibs way' what exactly is the hibs way?, most Hibs fans i've spoken to have even admitted you have been very lucky this year. I'll admit Hearts have been shocking this year but we are a bigger club than Hibs, history proves it. If you want the humiliating stats then let me know.

I don't think hearts fans are one to talk on delusion tbh some of the stuff we read off your forums would make it into the Disney films.

When was the last time Hibs won the Scottish cup?

Are you lot not trying to claim that you are going to break the old firm?

Who was the last team to break the old firm?

:cool:

What and yours isn't? lol

I think you need to stop jumping to conclusions! Did I state that our boards were clean of dross talk? No didn't think so. All I said was that you as fans weren't ones to talk considering the nonsense that is talked about on the hearts message boards a lot like any other teams supporters forums.

I have never really been one to talk about the past and find most arguments etc nowadays in football especially in regard to history to be pretty petty. This is something you seem to excel in btw. I have always been more to talk one about the present events. I think most hibs fans know the chances of breaking the old firm dominance this year would be a very hard task. It's interesting to think that you have probably read or heard about an individuals opinion or a comment that has been twisted by one of your fellow supporters and then you all jump on the bandwagon. It happens on most forums including our own its just interesting to see those that are actually gullible to believe it.

Oh and Meeko at least our manager doesn't turn the light off and chase boys naked around the dressing room. FACT!

To be fair as a hearts fan you think you would think about your previous mangers before you make stupid comments like that. Not to mention that the case I am referring to in question had actually been convicted before you hired him.

to the above comment. Im a Rangers fan, have been all my life and ive said on numberous occassions this season Hibs and Dundee United have the best chance to do it since hearts done it. If not go one better because both old firm teams are so poor

I think you need to stop jumping to conclusions! Did I state that our boards were clean of dross talk? No didn't think so. All I said was that you as fans weren't ones to talk considering the nonsense that is talked about on the hearts message boards a lot like any other teams supporters forums.

I have never really been one to talk about the past and find most arguments etc nowadays in football especially in regard to history to be pretty petty. This is something you seem to excel in btw. I have always been more to talk one about the present events. I think most hibs fans know the chances of breaking the old firm dominance this year would be a very hard task. It's interesting to think that you have probably read or heard about an individuals opinion or a comment that has been twisted by one of your fellow supporters and then you all jump on the bandwagon. It happens on most forums including our own its just interesting to see those that are actually gullible to believe it.

I didn't say that every thread on our forum were all true either though did i?

You say you don't care much for things that have happened in the past but i suppose you wouldn't as it shows that we are a bigger club.

Regarding your other comment, i heard it from a hibs fan who is a mate, so thats you who is jumping to conclusions there, i suppose i must be gullible for believing it then.:rolleyes:

I don't really wanna get into a petty argument here but we are the bigger team, ok we are doing bad this year but thats romanov's fault. We have more fans than your team, remember the scottish cup semi? the biggest edinburgh derby match in history, where were your fans, dressed as seats? what was the score that day?

Hibs fans are the most deluded fans in Scotland, its hilariously funny when you claim to play the 'hibs way' what exactly is the hibs way?, most Hibs fans i've spoken to have even admitted you have been very lucky this year. I'll admit Hearts have been shocking this year but we are a bigger club than Hibs, history proves it. If you want the humiliating stats then let me know.

You are not the bigger team. In all fairness, I would say both clubs are fairly even 'size' wise. How is it Romanov's fault? Its the 400,000 Hearts fans faults for beLIEving in the first place (you call Hibs fans delusional?). You do not have more fans than Hibs, how can you base that on one game? You must be the thickest person I know.

I can't recall any Hibs fan ever saying we play the 'hibs way' so I think your just making an assumption there. Hibs try to play the ball on the deck where as HeartsNil just lump it up to a big fat lump up front (he scored against Arsenal once don't you know!). We have not been lucky this year, if anything luck is going against us but we are digging in and getting goals and the right results even when we aren't playing well, unlike your pub team. IIRC, history proves it? Don't the stats show that Hearts have only won 3 trophies in around 40 years or something similar where as we have won more.

Oh and Meeko at least our manager doesn't turn the light off and chase boys naked around the dressing room. FACT!

Oh and Scott at least our manager isn't a convicted (insert term here that you find appropriate) where as Hearts actually employed one. Says it all. Remind me how many managers you lot have had since Romanov took over?

I don't like the way the Hibs fans have been acting in this topic, so I'd definitely say Hearts. Better team colours as well, which you'll see a lot of if you're managing them.

The colour of *****, I might add.

Such anamosity in this thread...I must say in terms of reputation Hearts are probably the best of the two in this game and have some good players but Hibs do too and in RL have the best chance of breaking the Old Firm. That's my impartial advice, I guess.

I think this should get back on track to the topic tbh. Hibs fans talk as much garbage as hearts fans though maybe at the minute we have a little more right to do so. Predictions and dreams are all part of football. If someone says if we strengthen the team in January we can challenge the old firm. Who says thats not the case? There is only one way to see and thats to wait and find out. Most forums have complete and utter rubbish and this thread now has become quite an example of it from both sides.

Wonky its fair enough your opinion not saying I agree with it in specifics. You just, well you must have a completely different taste to me if you prefer looking at maroon on the game over green. As for the way people have behaved on the forum its a debate between 2 sets of fans that don't get on very well arguments get heated. Certain things are mentioned from each side to get a response from the other like in any argument. How you can take ones sides manner to the other is quite beyond me tbh I think both have been just as bad including my own posts. The basic intention is to try and annoy the other and in the end is utter pointless cause nobody's going to change the other sides opinion.

Archived