Download FMH Graphics Here!

Here is some graphics i have made. Some have been rushed so wont look as good as i want, but if people do like the idea of grphics i will improve them and make more for other leagues etc...

Competition Logos download here.

Premiership Club Logos

I have also made slightly rotated images off all the above but they have bad white edges so i will edit them again before posting.

If theres any requests for any other leagues i will put them to the top of my list otherwise i will continue adding club logos and competition logos from other leagues in no particular order.

Hope people like them, and installation instructions are inside.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some graphics i have made. Some have been rushed so wont look as good as i want, but if people do like the idea of grphics i will improve them and make more for other leagues etc...

Premiership Club Logos

I have also made slightly rotated images off all the above but they have bad white edges so i will edit them again before posting.

If theres any requests for any other leagues i will put them to the top of my list otherwise i will continue adding club logos and competition logos from other leagues in no particular order.

Hope people like them, and installation instructions are inside.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by King-Reo-Coker:

League and cup logos for England.

And some internatuional ones (e.g world cup).

Basically any logos you could see while running the an England game.

Sure, my plan was to do the english leagues asap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent, i did some myself earlier (just EPL, leagues badges and Derby) and was planning on doing more, but if you're already doing them then it'll just leave you to it icon_smile.gif

Got it to work...

FOR ANYONE WITH PROBLEMS:

STEP 1. Add 30 high by 60 wide .png to the correct path as below

Competition Logos in /PICTURE/FMHCOMPETITIONS/competition_full_name.png

Club logos in /PICTURE/FMHCLUBS/club_short_name.png

note: this is FMHCLUBS, not FMHLOGOS as previously stated (i have confirmed that these folders work)

STEP 2. Then REBOOT your PSP

STEP 3. Load up FMH2007 and enjoy

note: compatible with savegames

Australia Pack

Australia Pack

included King-Reo-Coker's world cup and rankings images, hope u dont mind icon_wink.gif

Contains everything for game running Australia

Must admit, its not the greatest pack ever but it is my first and hopefully it will keep the a-leaguers happy til a better graphics person gets going on it...enjoy

reo-coker- i downloaded ur updated files- then i extracted them from winzip, then i put the picture file that came up on my desktop on my psp folder with photos, game, music etc. when i start a new game they are not in th egame. what did i do wronh? and also what does roboot ur psp mean?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stephen_c:

reo-coker- i downloaded ur updated files- then i extracted them from winzip, then i put the picture file that came up on my desktop on my psp folder with photos, game, music etc. when i start a new game they are not in th egame. what did i do wronh? and also what does roboot ur psp mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't put them in the PSP folder. If it isn't there already, make a folder called PICTURE alongside the PSP folder on the memory stick. So when you open your PSP memory stick you should see:

PSP

MS_ROOT

PICTURE

etc...

Then put FMHCLUBS inside the PICTURE folder, this is where club logos go.

Also put FMHCOMPETITIONS inside PICTURE folder, this is where competition logos go.

Don't worry about rebooting. I have since realised that this isn't necessary

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

i am usually quite good with this sorta stuff but when i use my own logos which i get and make them a .png and 30x30 they neva show up on the game???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make sure you use the clubs short name (ie. the one that shows up on the league table screen) and the competitions full name (ie. again the one that shows up if you go to that particular competition screen)

Using "champions_cup.png" will not work, however its full name "european_champions_cup.png" will.

Using "real_madrid.png" will not work, however its short name "r._madrid.png" will.

Last point, make sure all spaces are replaced with underscore _ as above.

Good Luck and remember to post them here if u think we will like them too icon_wink.gif

I assume the number of people who play australia AND want logos for it is very low, but here is my latest aussie logo pack...

Australia Pack2

Basically i spent hours today removing every useless pixel in every logo to make it nice and transparent, but upon testing i found this made them quite hard to see icon_mad.gif

So, for a quick fix i just slapped a white background on every logo so theyr visible. icon_razz.gif

Apart from that im quite happy with the result...king-reo-coker, maybe take a quick look at my worldranking.png, steal it if u like icon_wink.gif . Having trouble getting "world_ranking.png" to show up though... icon_rolleyes.gif Has yours worked?

Latest Update

(This post contains all the latest and correct logo packs - if you have downloaded a pack above and it works fine the no nedd to download it again from this post unless i state the pack is udated)

Premiership Club Logos

Championship Club Logos

Serie A Club Logos - NEW

Serie B Club Logos - NEW

Scottish Premier League Club Logos - NEW

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Binksy:

thanx agen king reo-coker dnt mean to be cheeky but will u be doing spanish clubs by any chance icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif Yes top leagues are my priority, i will open my Paypal donation accoutn shortly for you icon_razz.gif

Can someone please explain to me. Once i have downloaded these logos and placed them in the correct place on my psp. Where about should these logos appear in the game? Is it only during match day games or should they be visible on the 'club home screen'

A very confused FHM player. :-(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alwinder:

does it matter which skin you have used. I have used the SI option. Also do you place all the folders i.e. Prem logo & Comp logo. in one 'Picture' folder in my MP_Root folder </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it doesn't matter what skinh you are using.

Yes, they all go in the same 'PICTURE' folder.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alwinder:

does it matter which skin you have used. I have used the SI option. Also do you place all the folders i.e. Prem logo & Comp logo. in one 'Picture' folder in my MP_Root folder </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No do not put them in the MP_ROOT folder.

They go in the PICTURE folder.

The Picture folder needs to be in same place as the PSP and MP_ROOT folder.

Last Update for a few days (proberbly)

England Super Pack (contains all team and competition logos for England) - NEW

-----

Premiership Club Logos

Championship Club Logos

League 1 Club Logos - NEW

League 2 Club Logos - NEW

Nationwide Conference Club Logos - NEW

-----

Scottish Premier League Club Logos

Serie A Club Logos

Serie B Club Logos

-----

Any request, then post them up, wont do anymore til atleast Sunday now (proberbly) as Bolton - West Ham sat icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spurs road to glory:

every time i click on one of the hyperlinks it goes to quick sharing.com but doesnt do anything or download plz helppp </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Works for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">every time i click on one of the hyperlinks it goes to quick sharing.com but doesnt do anything or download plz helppp </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you tried clicking on "download" in the top left hand corner?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by forest4life:

thanks for all of the packs king reo coker, you are a legend!!! do i have to start a new game to see the logos? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by forest4life:

thanks for all of the packs king reo coker, you are a legend!!! do i have to start a new game to see the logos? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No probs. I like to think people appreciate the hours i put in for these icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kylej123:

Top Class mate icon14.gif

Cheers Kyle

Btw any chance of A Scottish 3rd Div badge set icon_smile.gif im a East stirling fan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, give me a couple of days and hopefully i'll have a load more up including the div you want icon_wink.gif

Archived