Work permits question

They arent in the special area that I cant spell that includes all the EU (Except the UK and ROI) plus Switzerland and Norway(I think). Also klanic had played international games recently. Also, do you have a partnership with either a Polish or Belgain team?

The Schengen agreement only agrees to passport obligations for people travelling within EU, Ireland and UK are not part of this agreement so whe we have to leave our islands we'd better have the passports packed. The relevant legislation is the right to freedom of movement. All EU and EEA (former compeditor to EEC but now only rump of Norway, Switzerland and micro-nations) are obliged to allow citizens from all other EU/EEA countries to travel to their country. So in that case Hungarians don't need a W, but Croats do (Croatia is still only applying for EU membership).

To the OP if Hungarians need to apply for Championship I would suggest that this is a bug in your game and to report it (unless it is a custom database then the EU status could have been changed).

Players from Hungary do not need a work permit. Nobody from the 27 EU-member states needs a work permit. The same applies to players from the EEA, which includes Norwegians, Swiss and Liechtensteiners. A list of the 27 countries in the EU is not hard to find online, if you're not sure which countries they are.

The confusion arises because the European Union is sometimes referred to on TV and such as simply "Europe". But Europe, used accurately, includes countries beyond just those in the EU.

Archived