Juventus Stadium Question

Before anyone moans, I have done a search and cannot find my answer so the question is as follows;

Do Juventus ever get a stadium expansion or new stadium because I am currently top of the Italian league with them in season 2014-15 and for most games they seem to average crowds of 34,000 except for when they play the big teams like Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio and the Derby game when they get 44,000.

Thanks

Before anyone moans, I have done a search and cannot find my answer so the question is as follows;

Do Juventus ever get a stadium expansion or new stadium because I am currently top of the Italian league with them in season 2014-15 and for most games they seem to average crowds of 34,000 except for when they play the big teams like Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio and the Derby game when they get 44,000.

Thanks

This is why the Delle Alpi is currently being redeveloped, from a stadium holding roughly 68,000 to one holding 40,000. It's supposed to be finished in the next couple of years.

Thanks

You have to check in the editor what is the expansion capacity of the stadium. In most stadiums in Italy, the expansion capacity has reached its maximum. In that case you have to wait that the Board decides to build a new stadium, and that'll probably take a long time.

Otherwise, you can use an editor and increase the expansion capacity of your stadium and wait til the Board decides to expand the stadium ;)

Archived