New Stadium AC Milan

It comes down to several things, which include:

1. Bank Balance

2. Average Attendance

3. Chairman Stats

4. Luck

There is a good chance that your average attendance in the editor (Which can be more than the ground's capacity) isn't high enough for the board and chairman to think that a new stadium is required. As the San Siro already has a huge capacity, it may take some time before the average attendance in the editor is high enough for the board to think that a new stadium is needed :thup:

Dont' need one- just never had a new one and want one dammit! There was talk a few years ago in real life from Adriano Galliani about the possibility of a new stadium, but I suppose with the current economy it's been left as just talk.

There was talk a few years ago in real life from Adriano Galliani about the possibility of a new stadium, but I suppose with the current economy it's been left as just talk.

At the moment, the two clubs have said the most likely scenario is Inter building a new one, and Milan buying the San Siro outright.

I was in season 2019, won lots of trophes and still nothing. So used an editor to increase the expansion capacity of the stadium (170.000 seats). The Board decided to expand 3 summers in a row, and now my San Siro has about 144.000 seats ! But nothing would have happen if I had not increased that expansion capacity !

Even if my club was by far the richest (180M€ available for transfers, club is worth 1,4billion !, etc...)

sorry for using this 3d,but i didn't want to open another new one..

i've got a question about new stadium..i'm with udinese,i am winning everything and i've got over 300 millions euros in my bank balance..

now my question is: are there some values in the editor that allow me to know if i will be able to have a new stadium?considering i'm still at udinese (refusing contracts from man u and real madrid) only looking for a new stadium..i don't want to stay here if it will impossible for me to have a new one..

what should i look in the editor?

Archived