The game still won't work!

It wouldn't work before it was comin up with errors so i have installed it again a different way without loading up steam.

But now when i click the football manager thing its just loading up wiv a black screen and nothing else.

What can i do now? i have been tryin for seriously like 5 hours now and its goit me no where?

It wouldn't work before it was comin up with errors so i have installed it again a different way without loading up steam.

But now when i click the football manager thing its just loading up wiv a black screen and nothing else.

What exactly were the error messages? Do you have the latest patch for the game? Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card? Do you have the latest version of direct x?

If you have the latest drivers and direct x then try downloading the direct x sdk package. One this is installed reboot and then try installiing again.

You can get the direct x sdk package from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=24a541d6-0486-4453-8641-1eee9e21b282&displaylang=en

Archived