What more do i have to do?!!

I have been at Chelsea since 2009 and im now in 2020 i have won 5 prem titles, 5 fa cups and 7 champions league trophies plus other minor stuff like Community Shield and League cups, but im still not even on the favoured personal list, does anyone know why?

players like wayne rooney who have been at Chelsea for about 2-3 years are but im not?

here is the pictures of the hall of fame and the chelsea information screen.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6132/halloffamed.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1269/chelseainfo.jpg

There has been alot of discussion on this and it's generally accepted this feature is bugged. It is possible to get on the favoured personel list but it's very difficult if you are at a good club that has a chance of winning things.

I won the treble of league, cup and Champoins league in one season (3rd) with Sampdoria and didn't even make favoured personel, despite receiving a message saying how amazed the board and fans were I had been able to lead the club to this amazing success.

There has been alot of discussion on this and it's generally accepted this feature is bugged. It is possible to get on the favoured personel list but it's very difficult if you are at a good club that has a chance of winning things.

I think it's the other way around. The most people I heard that have become legend started with a small team.

I can say this much, maybe 5 titles in 11 years isn't that much but for gods sake you wouldn't like the manager who spent 11 years at one club look in these days not to many managers last 3 seasons not to mention 5 or 10 so i think favored personnel is imminent.

I should mention here Carlo Ancelotti he also didn't won to many trophy's but managed 2 champions league wins and they (Milan) loved him for that, so if you win 7 CL medals then probably they (fans) will idolize you.

I've been at Aston Villa for 13 years... To be honest, I have not won as much as I probably should have.

I haven't even won in Europe yet :|

But I have been in ALOT of finals... Losing most to Man City... but that's not the problem

The thing I don't get is, I'm not on the favoured personnel list but

Martin O'Neill is on the Icons list ater only in charge for 2 seasons (2006-2008).

What did he do in those 2 years that I haven't brought to the club.

We're now the richest club in the world... Apparently :D

on a light note: did you sleep with chairman's wife. :D

on-topic:

Once, I had taken Carshalton from BSN to Championship in 6 seasons. But I was still not at their fav list. :( I was so heartbroken that I didn't renew my contract and I was in dislikings list (checked using FMRTE).

Archived