How do I get my team list to appear properly again

I can't think of a way to aptly describe my problem, so here's hoping a screenshot will do and someone will be able to tell me how to get it back right lol, I used to know how to but its eluding my memory now.

playersindodgyplaces.jpg

It's something to do with when you are changing your tactics, whether its changing formations or moving players around after a change that causes it etc I can't remember but I know its definitely something to do with that. I had the problem on FM07 but was able to get it back normal myself, this time I haven't been able to.

It's something to do with when you are changing your tactics, whether its changing formations or moving players around after a change that causes it etc I can't remember but I know its definitely something to do with that. I had the problem on FM07 but was able to get it back normal myself, this time I haven't been able to.

It only does this when you are not playing a game (eg. Thursday morning in your game time) and you swap player posititions in your tactics by clicking on the player position on the pitch on the right hand side of the tactics screen, and then swapping him with a different player on the pitch. If you swap the players by clicking and dragging using their Pkd status then it doesn't happen.

Let me know if don't understand what I mean and I'll try to post a pic describing it better.

My list is currently a pigsty and its because I have a lot of versatile players who can play all over the park, so I move them around a lot. Only way I have found to fix it is to start from scratch rebuilding my tactic.

Sadly this is true :(

It's irritating sometimes when your left winger is after the goalie on the list grrr maybe they fix it somehow (I'm not saying this is a bug) but this was with the game from the early stages fm 2005 if I remember correctly.

Happened to me too. For ages my goalie was the first in line but now it's my lone striker :p It's not really bothering, it leads to some hilarity when I figure the GK got a 8+ rating (provided the striker had an outstanding game).

Archived