Suggestion for FM10 of maybe even 11

I was thinking a bit today and in my 09 game i came across something that still annoys me since the first FM.

As you all know you can make your own set pieces tactics for example attacking corner

Challenge GK - Player A

Near post flick on - Player B

Stand on far post - Player C

Now the thing that annoys me is that the tactics is position dependant and not player dependant. Every time you change a player the new guy he will automaticly take his positions in de set pieces tactics no matter what his stats are. Now wouldnt it be easier to have this be player dependant?

For example you have a forward with 18 for heading en 17 for jumping. In your attacking corner tactic he will challenge the Goalie. Behind the striker your 2nd best header is the central defender who has 16 heading and 15 jumping. Now you sub the striker for another one who has heading 10 and jumping 12 and is 1m65. Now the new striker will take up the first strikers position in a corner (challenge GK), but wouldnt it make more sense if his position would be taken by the 2nd best header, your central defender?

Now there is a way to change it, but thats manually and takes up too much time each time you do it. It would be a lot easier if you can preset those things. I know its available cause the same thing goes for the corner takers. If player A does not play, player B takes the corners from the right. Why arent we given the same option for thos tactics? That way i will always know my best header is is on the right spot

Archived