SO WHO SHALL IT BE?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. SO WHO SHALL IT BE?

• RANGERS
    • LEEDS
    • PARMA
    • REAL SOCIEDAD
    • NEWCASTLE UNITED

Ok...im starting up a new game tonight and would like to get peoples view on who i should go. Ive made a shortlist so if you come through then please post a vote.

I will be starting with the 9.0.3. patch unless Newcastle get the votes, in which case I will use a patch which has them in the Championship.

I voted for Sociedad...i love the Basque region =P

also they start in the 2nd division but have a good squad and setup, so promotion is a no-brainer, but it should be a decent challenge cementing a mid-table spot in La Liga. I wouldnt play rangers as i find the SPL to weak a league compared to your own talent, too easy IMO. Leeds is fun but i often get bored stuck in the Championship =@

I never manage in Italy (co-ownership) so...cant help there XD

Yeh I did; started with Lazio but game corrupted. Have a new laptop so can run few more leagues now. Ive always wanted to manage a team in a lower league but never really had the time or pc performance to do it. Since I have both now im going to give it a whirl.

OK EVERYBODY IM GOING TO BE STARTING THIS GAME AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT SO CONTINUE POSTING YOUR VOTES AND REASONS IF YOU LIKE AS TO WHO I SHOULD START WITH. I WILL BE WRITING A STORY ON THIS IF THAT INTERESTS ANYONE.

ps does anyone know how to keep an article near the top of the forum? any help is much appreciated thanks!

Thanks for that Baker...it seems no one is posting mind you so I expect to see this at the bottom everytime I come on lol! Cheers to everyone who has voted so far, I will continue to keep the voting open. Please Please anyone who passes through cast a vote and have your say In who my next FM experience will be with!

Archived