Goalkeepers scoring?

Just playing Tottenham Hotspur on my Newcastle save when Tottenham get a free kick a few of yards outside their box. Gomes fires it upfield , Kirkland (My signing :@) and the ball bounces over him and into the net :(

Just wondering has this happened to anyone else as it is the first time it has happened to me on any FM's.

This was where the kick was from-

jgv.jpg

Happened to me. Was playing Everton in the FA Cup semi final. Had been 2-0 up at HT, was 2-1 up with 1 minute left in injury time. Everton get a corner, up comes Howard. You can almost predict what'll happen! He comes steaming in with a bullet header, top corner. 2-2, and he then scores the winning penalty in the shoot-out!!!

also yeah it has happened to me cant remember whom :)

What skin is that? it's pretty cool

The skin is 'Susie', official sortitoutsi skin and available in sortitoutsi website. It has 3 variants - normal, dark and paperbar. This one is susie-paperbar version.

Happened to me in FM 08 while managing Watford, the match was against Portsmouth. Lloris (my keeper) had just made a save and proceeded to kick the ball out, and it went straight into Stipe Pletikosa's net after a couple bounces in his box. I was so grateful to Lloris as Pletikosa had made so many saves and that goal was the only goal I scored :D Stipe got MoM award, but wtf, I won 1 - 0 :D

Archived