Is it possible to become a legend?

I've now won 3 league titles and 4 european cups with liverpool plus countless fa cups, league cups, world club champs, super cups, charity shields. Board has also announced new stadium being built and named after me.

Still not listed as legend or even favoured personnel, yet benitez is???

Is it possible?

I became a Nantwich Town Legend by getting them to the prem with back to back promotions apart from spending two seasons in league 2. If you search in the general discussions there are a few threads about this and most people think theres more chance to get on the legends list at lower clubs than teams that start off big. There are people who have won 10 league titles in a row and are still not on it, you might never become a legend.

Iv'e been wondering about this, I've won 6 premier leagues and back to back champions leagues with Reading, had a new stadium named after me and after each cup win the reports say I've become a fan favourite. But i have never made it onto the favoured personal list.

i've won 11 premier league titles with man city along with 5 champions leagues, 8 fa cups and 4 league cups... they've named a stadium after me but i'm not considered favoured personnel yet!

also keirrison has the most league goals for the club yet is only favoured personnel, surely he should at least be an icon for that?

Archived