New idea for FM10.

I dont normally post ideas as i dont have them very often, but feel this one could be very very good.

When you go to place a bid for a player, you can suggest that teams do a player exchange.

Well, my idea, based on rumours when Aston Villa brought Delph, was to have the option to send players as loanees as part of the deal, so for Villa the rumour was 6m for Delph + Delfounso on loan to cover for 6 months.

Anyone think this would be a good idea?

I dont normally post ideas as i dont have them very often, but feel this one could be very very good.

When you go to place a bid for a player, you can suggest that teams do a player exchange.

Well, my idea, based on rumours when Aston Villa brought Delph, was to have the option to send players as loanees as part of the deal, so for Villa the rumour was 6m for Delph + Delfounso on loan to cover for 6 months.

Anyone think this would be a good idea?

Nice idea, but far far too late for FM2010

Tofters: Depending on when you sign the player you basically have that option anyway by using the drop down menu and clicking "End Of Season" when making the offer.

I don't think Arsenal bought Walcott before they actually got him although I may be wrong but I am a Southampton fan and normally pretty good with signings to do with my team

Archived