30 time reload, but you can't win

Hahahaha

This is so crazy. I saved the game before the match, and I reloaded it once time, because I wanted somebody else to play. I lose one more time. Then once again, and so 30 times, and still no winning.

The AI get red card, but you can't score. You are winning, and in the last 10 minutes for some reason, your best defender is standing near the striker and watching him. 80 min. playing good, and then in the last 10 he is just staying.

I am winning and in the min. 86' the AI gets a penalty. And guess, their penlaty shooter (14 in penalty) score.

I get a penalty in 86' minutes, Kaka will shoot, he scored until there 9 times from pot, and guess what? The GK saved. hahahah

And now the best part. 3 times in penalty shoot-out, (one time AI played from min. 36' with 10 man, and he scored in min. 81', and my best penalty shooter get a red card in min. 119')

every time in penalty shoot-out, my takers: 18, 17, 16, 14, 14 missed one or two; and AI takers 16, 14, 13, 12, 12 every one score. And I have Akinfeev on the goal!

Hallo!!!!

This is cheating from AI, you can't win. I change tactic the whole game, but YOU CAN'T WIN, because the game want to win. And I saw a match two times. The same chances, in the same time, red card in min. 57' goals in min. 34' and 70' The whole game got a replay. hahahaha

Everything worked fine in the first season, but the next season is a DISASTER

This is the worst FM ever from game system. :thdn::thdn::thdn:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... I almost didn't understand a single thing said...

The best thing to do when that happens is to not reload...

Face it... the other team beat you... 30 times!!!!

And I can guarantee that you will lose again in the future.

You must have alot of time on your hands if you're able to reload 30 times...

I have time to load one game up and then maybe gat back to it later,

which will probably explain why my games playing time is 68 days 4 hours 46 minutes

Love the conspiracy theories on here. Haven't seen this one in a while. hahahaha

You are obviously not changing your tactics in the last ten mins to prevent the 10-men from going all out attack and scoring, which does happen irl.

When you were cheating, did you save before the press conference? If not your original words probably demotivated your team, gave them too much confidence or something, meaning you are already disabled before the match starts.

Also, have you tried holidaying past the match? If you are so so so desperate to win the game, try that. See if your ass man is a better manager than you.

The AI doesn't cheat. It can't. Unless your computer has gained conscious thought and the Terminator films are about to come true.

First of all let me say to reload a game 30 times is ridiculous, without doubt I would not do this for any game.

This guy clearly has a point though, regardless of whether he was cheating or not, or how badly he put it across...clearly the guys first language isn't English so I doubt we can all have a go at him for that or even mock him as some on here have already done. I can't speak any other languages so well done to him for at least getting his point across.

I do find it a bit strange that the computer has let the same team win 30 times in a row. Does nobody else find this at all strange?

Another thread I have been commenting on was where a poor team came back from 2-0 down to beat a superior team in the last 7 mins 3-2. Some people's argument was 'this can happen IRL' or 'freak results happen' or 'the amount of times FM is played a day by thousands of users this would happen'.

Now we have the opposite. One guy has completed an experiment, probably without knowing it, and the outcome is that -

No freak results have occurred in 30 times of running the same match.

Ridiculous events have taken place, making the result remains the same as before.

The same team wins 30 times in a row against the same opposition.

Now I was lead to believe by many users of this forum that this sort of thing shouldn't happen. In my opinion it certainly shouldn't and it only goes to show that clearly there are some glitches somewhere affecting the outcome of games.

I also find it very strange to hear people say accept the result, your team is crap.....etc etc. This is just a daft way to make your point and serves no purpose whatsoever. It solves nothing.

To summarise I am now led to believe that if I am to play FM09; I should accept that an inferior team can come back with 7 mins to go (thats including injury time) from 2-0 down and win 3-2. I should also accept that if I want to do a little bit of cheating/experimenting and my team loses 30 times in a row during this experiment, in the same match, under the same conditions against the same team and the same managers etc etc that it is my fault? This is totally reasonable and the game is absolutely right?

We are all assuming I suppose that because this guy's first language isn't English he is a total numpty? After all there are so many assumptions on these forums at present it is unreal. People simply shout their mouth's off in the form of stating their opinions as if they are fact and not to be argued with.

How can we ever expect the game to get better if people accept things like this regardless of whether its cheating or not?

I really struggle at times with the game but I struggle even more with the opinions that are posted on here, this is clearly not right and there is clearly something wrong with the game, unless anyone can post something which can actually explain to me in a reasonable way why this should be accepted how can I think any different?

how many times do you watch match of the day and hear the commentators say " team a hasnt won here since 1968.." or something similar ??? is that cheating?? no, thats football. it happens.

Perhaps we could just do with a bit more information.

Who were the two clubs involved? Was the loss an upset? What other factors did you try changing (press conference, team talk, tactics)? How many draws did you get in the 30 tries? What was the form and morale of the two clubs going into the match?

It's all well and good saying that things are strange, but we have no idea what he has actually done. We don't know who his team is or if the opposistion is actually weaker then his.

We don't what tactical changes are being made. They could well be ones that are complteley illogical and are actually helping the opposition back into the game.

We don't know what team talks are being used. We all know that team talks are too powerful in the game, but at the same time, the wrong one can completely destroy a team.

Then there's the assumption that just because a player has scored nine penalties in a row and is a good penalty taker that he simply can't miss. Well we all know thats not true and the same is true for the penalty shoot out. The composure for the opposition could be better for example which will help a player in a shoot out situation. Or it could just be that the weaker penalty takers got lucky. It's not as if it's unusual for the weaker set of penalty takers to win in a shoot out.

It's all well and good to say that there could be a glitch with the game simply because he's tried to win one game 30 times in a row and failed, but nothing has even been mentioned in this thread that even suggests that this could be the case. TBH, all I see is a bad loser.

It's all well and good saying that things are strange, but we have no idea what he has actually done. We don't know who his team is or if the opposistion is actually weaker then his.

We don't what tactical changes are being made. They could well be ones that are complteley illogical and are actually helping the opposition back into the game.

We don't know what team talks are being used. We all know that team talks are too powerful in the game, but at the same time, the wrong one can completely destroy a team.

Then there's the assumption that just because a player has scored nine penalties in a row and is a good penalty taker that he simply can't miss. Well we all know thats not true and the same is true for the penalty shoot out. The composure for the opposition could be better for example which will help a player in a shoot out situation. Or it could just be that the weaker penalty takers got lucky. It's not as if it's unusual for the weaker set of penalty takers to win in a shoot out.

It's all well and good to say that there could be a glitch with the game simply because he's tried to win one game 30 times in a row and failed, but nothing has even been mentioned in this thread that even suggests that this could be the case. TBH, all I see is a bad loser.

It's all well and good to say he is a bad loser then too isn't it? The fact he has posted another thread is irrelevant, should he only considered to be worthy of credit from anyone if he posts nothing else and isn't seen as a 'ranter'?

Your post is exactly the problem with most opinions on here, they side with the game. You say you don't know enough things yet you side with the game cos this guy is just obviously a bad loser. Well done :thup:

*sighs*

Nothing like a saturday morning 'I can't win when I cheat' tirade to bring a smile to my face.

Just accept the loss and move on before some FM naysayer turns up and starts using sweeping terms like 'fundamentally flawed', 'broken', and 'unplayable'.

Indi75 you are missing the point. It isn't about the fact he has cheated, that is irrelevant, how come you missed that point?

This certainly isn't an 'I can't win when I cheat' tirade. If anything this has been an experiment in how the ME/AI work without the user knowing. Why you would think this thread is about cheating and not being able to win is beyond me as surely anyone who has read this thread properly can clearly see it isn't that.

Maybe I should add some sound effects as you did to try in a vain attempt to make my post stand out more?

Indi75 you are missing the point. It isn't about the fact he has cheated, that is irrelevant, how come you missed that point?

This certainly isn't an 'I can't win when I cheat' tirade. If anything this has been an experiment in how the ME/AI work without the user knowing. Why you would think this thread is about cheating and not being able to win is beyond me as surely anyone who has read this thread properly can clearly see it isn't that.

Maybe I should add some sound effects as you did to try in a vain attempt to make my post stand out more?

I've read his post properly, calm yourself.

Cheating is subjective to opinion as well as choice, and if reloading when they lose be the want of some people that's their call. Ultimately, the only thing that's going to assuage his grief is that 99th reload alluded to by ironiman, because until he wins the game there's clearly, as is his stated opinion, a problem with the game.

Of course, I reckon a look at his tactics, and possibly a look at the match would likely lead to any number of us giving some advice that might win the game. We'll have to wait for the OP to pop back, won't we?

It's far from an experiment however, it's merely a desperate attempt, subject to his personal choice, to reload the the game until he wins. He hasn't, and has taken the opportunity to whine about it, and is free to do so. Equally, I am free to take the pish and suggest he move along to the next match.

As for making your post stand out, I've not read it.:thup:

I'm perfecty calm thanks :)

I think you need to read my posts however because you are saying things like 'it isn't an experiment'. I didnt say it was, I said he had conducted one unwittingly.....

As I said originally, read the thread and then post. That happens SOOOOOOOO many times on here, people jump in half way through and miss a change in tack on the thread.

Hopefully you will take my comments on board, after all, everything you said has either been said before or the things you are stating in reply to me have been made clear already, thus making your points look a bit daft to me.

I look forward to your post when you read the entire thread and get the idea of what is being discussed. :thup:

Which is why I stepped in and gave an alternative view to most of the replies which were given straight away. Nobody seemed to bat an eyelid when people were saying 'accept it' or 'your team is just crap' yet when I brought a different viewpoint all sorts of different people got involved because I may be saying the game is at fault.....

It certainly says something about a lot of the people who post on here in my opinion...

This 'discussion' would have simply been forgotten and put with the rest of the others with a similar nature had nobody else brought another viewpoint. Everyone happy to accept that this guys team is just crap, forget it, move on, accept it, woohoo this game is great!

The whole point of discussions is they evolve when people bring different points of view, which is what I said at the end of my first post. I asked someone to bring some evidence that this is the user and not the game otherwise, as a lot of you assume it is the user at fault, I will assume it is the game at fault. AM I wrong to do that or are you wrong? Well lets get the facts and see....discussion evolving.

It is not the problem if I have won the game or lost. That is not my point.

My point is that what ever I do, I can win the match. I just wanted to reload it because I would prefer to let Flamini play, and I lost the game with one more man (they got a red card in min. 37') after a 0:1 advantage, they equalise in 85' and scored in the extra time. How?

The AI don't show my chances, is like I would not play just the time goes by, and then in 85' a long ball to Mancini on the left, Tigao Silva go to ball, then stop, go right, Mancini has a free way and he score. How is it possibel that a player play 85' with 7,8 and then make so mistakes.

And in extra time from now where, AI stoped the time, and is showing a Free-kick on the edge of 16-meter, and they score.

I tried to change everything, tactic: 4-4-2 in three ways, a 4-3-2-1, 3-4-3, and a 3-2-2-1-2.

Nothing! The AI is making the game on his way. I accept a lose, but I don't accept if the game HAS TO WIN

The Match: Inter - Milan UEFA Super Cup (I am plying Milan)

Inter:

--------------Ibra

Maxwell---------------Mancini

------Cambiasso - Palombo

--------------Vieira

Chivu---Samuel--Burdisso-Maicon

-----------Julio Cesar

Milan:

-------Vagner Love - Pato

-------/Paloschi /Boriello

Srna - Flamini - Kaka - Gattuso

/Capel--/M.Veloso--/Gourcouf

Kaladze - Nesta - Tiago - Zambrotta

/Criscito-----/Senderos----/Bonera

Akinfeev

What ever I do or change, it can't go. The AI always thing something to get me one. Or, how is it possibel that in the last 20 minutes, Inter has 10 players, and I play strong attack I can't score. But Inter can score for some reason in the last 10'?

I just don't accept that I HAVE TO LOSE a match, not because I am not a good manager, or my tactic is wrong, but it is beacause the game WANT IT SO :thdn:

So there we go, two equal teams, in some instances he has a man advantage and he doesn't win in 30 games. I would just like an explanation from an SI representative as to whether they think this is a bug?...

And please don't take his How? and spelling mistakes and use them against his post. Clearly some people are better than others at making their points, I dont think he is trying to create a rant, even if it may appear that way.

Good idea dafuge but would all the same parameters be there on your pc as his? Does it drag everything over such as DB? I don't know....

Don't you think that even a chimp pressing buttons on a computer should be able to win this match after 30 attempts lol? No offence to the OP just saying surely it cant be that hard or shouldnt be?

Unless he's using a different patch I would be able to go into the match with exactly the same conditions as him. The only things that would change are the actions I would take.

It would also mean I could have a look at his game before the match and suggest a reason why Inter are winning this so easily.

[ROFL'ing]

I stepped in

:D *swoons* *gushes*:rolleyes:;)

[/ROFL'ing]

Two evenly matched sides tbf, tho simply reloading repeatedly and changing to many fundamental things will upset your team.

Subtle tactical changes are required, possibly some slight positional changes.

That said, when they go down to 10 they go defensive, as just like real life, it can be a nightmare trying to break down 10 men camped out in their own half.

What are the match stats like?

Do they equalise late in the game?

Have you failed to adjust tactically to cope with the AI formation change that invariably takes place in the last 10 minutes as they push forward to score?

Have they made substitutions or swapped anyones position leaving your manmarking undone?

Where are the assists coming from? The wings? The centre midfield? The long ball?

If you can upload the save game I reckon a few of us might be abe to look at your tactics, and help you win the game, but I dare say we'll also find it a tight game with limited chances and the possibility of losing to a cruel goal.

How predictable.

How else would you have put it? Just so I get your approval next time because obviously I was searching for praise, for 'stepping in'.

Wonder which two words you will choose to cut out of this. Grow up.

Edit: People like you are exactly what is wrong with these forums. You bring nothing to a discussion as you have proved and only serve to antagonise people. Until people like you are banned then these forums will not improve. At the minute they are a joke, full of either kids posting crap or pig headed idiots whose opinions are self righteous and not open for discussion.

Who is looking for arguments?

He knows exactly what he is doing, just because he put a wink doesn't mean his comments don't antagonise others does it? As a Mod you should know that.

I have done nothing but post an alternative argument, when his points are shown for the tripe they are he can only show his true colours and move on to people rather than the game.

As I said, until people like him are banned these forums will just be one big childish argument, and you as a mod are showing that you cant grasp when he is being a div.

Let me get this right....

AC Milan Vs Inter in UEFA Super Cup final, neutral venue.

The OP has saved the game just before said match and tried some 30 times to win the match but no matter what, he always loses?

Even when the opposition is down to 10 men and a goal behind they STILL come back and miraculously win the match?

Continually scoring last-minute goals against class defenders who just keep switching off to 'allow' the opposition player to just score as he wishes?

It's fair to say that the teams are evenly matched, we're not talking about Stoke trying to overcome Man Utd at Old Trafford here. In 30 attempts you'd expect to win a couple, even if you were using 'default' tactics.

I don't understand how anyone can say "it's football, just deal with it"..... It's not.

I'd also be interested in the save, to see if I can win.

When you say you change tactics, do you change your players individual instructions too?

But Neji, as someone has just said, even if you used default tactics and default everything surely you'd expect to win one game wouldnt you? Maybe the one with the man advantage?

I'd also be interested in the save, to see if I can win.

When you say you change tactics, do you change your players individual instructions too?

nobody could be so bad that they change the tactics 30 times and always get it wrong :D

Who is looking for arguments?

He knows exactly what he is doing, just because he put a wink doesn't mean his comments don't antagonise others does it? As a Mod you should know that.

I have done nothing but post an alternative argument, when his points are shown for the tripe they are he can only show his true colours and move on to people rather than the game.

As I said, until people like him are banned these forums will just be one big childish argument, and you as a mod are showing that you cant grasp when he is being a div.

Maybe it wasn't clear but my comment was also aimed at him, it wasn't directed at one person in particular.

nobody could be so bad that they change the tactics 30 times and always get it wrong :D

No comment.

:D

If he is using his own tactic and just changing formation he could have midfielders with strikers instructions, or defenders with midfielders instructions etc. If he is only changing the formation, then players in some positions will have the wrong instructions.

Also, I may have missed this but what is the morale of the two teams players? What is their fitness?

No comment.

:D

If he is using his own tactic and just changing formation he could have midfielders with strikers instructions, or defenders with midfielders instructions etc. If he is only changing the formation, then players in some positions will have the wrong instructions.

Also, I may have missed this but what is the morale of the two teams players? What is their fitness?

If morale is responsible for 30 straight (sometimes very dodgy) defeats, then something is very very wrong with that.

We could go on about this forever really, couldn't we? I think the OP should just upload the game for a couple of us to have a butchers at. Only then can we genuinely draw any kind of conclusion. He should, too, upload his tactic that he is using so we can watch how that works.

Archived