Ball Possession Issue (Again)

This is a known issue that has been mentioned before,(since FM2007),but I think it has not been addressed yet...

It is very annoying to check the stats after a game that Man Utd won Wigan 4-0 at Old Trafford with 20 shots against 4 and the ball possession is 41% for Man Utd and 59% for Wigan..And that game is only an example...It happens to a lot of other matches and that's far away from realism...

Some might say that the weak team may hold possession at their own half but that is not possible IRL, a weak team could not hold possession more than a few seconds since the bigger team will press them hard and make them throw the ball as far away as they can...

I have to mention also that a weak team that plays against you or against an AI "big" team looks to exchange passes at their own half very easily with not any mistakes for some minutes which is impossible to happen IRL and basically when the big team is looking to score and pushes men forward...

I wonder if this kind of "bug" or I don't know how to call it, will be fixed in FM2010 or it will still be an issue...

I don't know also if it is a ME problem or it's just constructed that way and can't be changed...

Archived