Man. City Chairman

Has anybody every had a game where he has got bored and left the club or does he stay forever and keep pumping money into the club?

I personally can't see him staying as the owner for more than 10 years before he gets bored and moves onto another project.

Why would he "get bored" and leave after less than 10 years? This isn't just some random rich guy splashing away some of his money you know, this is a very serious venture that's apart of Abu Dhabi's vision to expand and improve the standing of their nation globally. It's a very long term investment ran by extremely professional and stoic businessmen...

(Yes I'm a Man City fan but meh!)

I was expecting some City fan to take offence at this. I'll just say that I don't care one little bit about the money they spend I don't follow English football so i'm not having a dig at your club or the owner before you go off on one. What's left for him after he pumps £500m+ into the club and wins everything a few times? Stay so that he can see the club turn a profit? Considering that doesn't matter one bit to him so I can't see it.

Anyway back onto my FM related question....Has anyone ever seen this happen?

Archived