Notts County on fm2010

With Notts County getting middle east owners and being hundreds of millions pounds rich and going to be them on fm2010 and Sven being a massive media headline. I was wondering will Sven have an impact at notts county and help me because he's a 'managing director' (name says what he does)will he recommend me youngsters to buy or will he help me with my tactics etc. on the game? Because on 09 i used an edited version and it seems Sven had no impact on the club and leaves for a higher club and becomes a manager once again.

I was Notts County on FM09. Managed to get them to the Premiership in 7 seasons without being bankrolled by rich Arabs.

We're struggling in the Prem though - part of the reason is the training and youth facilities are average, and the attendence is only about 20,000.

I would assume with rich backers that they'd pay to revamp everything should County get in the Championship or Premier League.

At the moment DoF's have no role in the game, they are literally just a name. Wether that is going to change for FM10, well your guess is as good as mine.

Seeing as DoF's are getting more and more common, however, I would like to see them having an active role in the future.

I think it happened a bit too late to have been changed for FM10. As said above, it's probably just a case of his name in the staff list and nothing more. Will be interesting to see how Notts County are dealt with though.

Archived