How fast did you manage to lift the CL with City?

I won it in my 4th season with City (2011/2012). In the first season, there was a a lot of interest in the likes of petrov, elano and robinho, and I let them leave for decent fees, replacing them with players who wanted to be there, were of higher quality and cheaper. The same happened over the next 2 seasons, selling plenty and replacing them, only until the start of the 4th season when I brought in 2 and sold 2, and that was the year I won it. I suggest that you cash in on the likes of robinho, because there are many better realistic options out there.

I won it in my 4th season with City (2011/2012). In the first season, there was a a lot of interest in the likes of petrov, elano and robinho, and I let them leave for decent fees, replacing them with players who wanted to be there, were of higher quality and cheaper. The same happened over the next 2 seasons, selling plenty and replacing them, only until the start of the 4th season when I brought in 2 and sold 2, and that was the year I won it. I suggest that you cash in on the likes of robinho, because there are many better realistic options out there.

Yes, I did eventually get rid of Robinho to Barca, as I couldn't meet his wage demands (and current wage of £160,000 (bug?). I took my time and tried not to make too many changes each summer. Eventually won the CL in 2013 & 14. Uefa Cup 2012 I think it was (final defeat 2011).

I've not managed it after about 8 seasons, but I did win the Premier League last season and reached the Champions League semi-finals. Not bad considering I started in League One.

Took me 9 seasons with Cardiff City, only 3 with Manchester City. I kept Robinho, but signed Fazio, Zapata, Srna, Santon, Marquinhos, Ramires, Matias Fernandez and Keirrison, while dumping only elano for 16 mil to Barcelona.

2 season.I bought Yury Zirkov Vagner Love Marek Hamsik and Zapata and played 4-3-3.

I did this as well but i also sold a lot of fringe players (Bellamy, Petrov etc.) and bought Veloso, Moutinho, Srna, Zapata, Mattock, Akineffv (sp?).

Archived