FM2010 - Ability to create new leagues

Lets say I were to create the Paraguayan league. Will it fit as seemless into the game as if it had always been part of the game.

What I mean is this.

I am in the Dutch league and I win some tournaments as manager of Feyenoord. The dutch FA recognise my achievements and the offer me the opportunity to manage the dutch national team. I accept and continue my career as planned.

Now I create the Paraguayan league.

If I were to manage a team in this league would the sceo described as above with Feyenoord also apply, or am I left to manage a team but not get the opportunities I would get if the league had been part of the original game engine.

Regards,

Arnold.

The nightmare would be creating league rules as well as how this fits in with for example the south american competitions such as their version of the champions league.

As there tactics creator, will there also be something like a league creator to take you through the various steps necessary and all that is associated with it.

The nightmare would be creating league rules as well as how this fits in with for example the south american competitions such as their version of the champions league.

As there tactics creator, will there also be something like a league creator to take you through the various steps necessary and all that is associated with it.

I would think that the top few of your league will qualify for continental competition like it does with the already playable leagues.

From looking at the screenshots there does seem to be some sort of wizard for creating the leagues.

Pretty sure SI would have taken things like that into consideration. This is something they've been working on a while now, I can't see them leaving out things as important as that.

Continental competitions cannot be edited this year.
If not wrong that doesn't mean we can change UEFA Competitions or Add UEFA Competitions, but that we can make a Trophy where the Champions of the English, Scottish, Welsh and North Irish League play, Am I correct? :p
Yes this is correct.

Looks like you'll be able to create continental competitions, but not edit the current ones.

Mr Y's text here
Mr X's text here

Or what I typed for the above:

If not wrong that doesn't mean we can change UEFA Competitions or Add UEFA Competitions, but that we can make a Trophy where the Champions of the English, Scottish, Welsh and North Irish League play, Am I correct? :p
Yes this is correct.

With a '/' in the last quote bracket ofc.

Archived