Wales Manager position

Obviously i'm Welsh so this is a plea for FM10

Can you make it a bit easier to apply for the Welsh job in the new game - Toshack seems to go on forever and then without even a a notice, the job gets given to Chris Coleman or Alan Knill.

Come on SI - give us other Welshies a chance!

Can you not just choose to be Wales manager at the start of a new game?

Of course i could, but personally I like to spend a few years as a manager before entering the International Arena.

Its jus a bit baffling really that when your World Class and your of that nationality, you wont get an offer or even a News Message up to say Toshack has retired/sacked etc.

Of course i could, but personally I like to spend a few years as a manager before entering the International Arena.

Its jus a bit baffling really that when your World Class and your of that nationality, you wont get an offer or even a News Message up to say Toshack has retired/sacked etc.

That is a media news suggestion mainly iiuyc - and from the announcement about FM10 I think it's fair to hope that this has been addressed for FM10 already :)

I always wanted the challenge of taking one of the home nations (except England) to a major final. Developing the players up over the years etc.

But the jobs dont come round too often and when they do I never got offered one.

I've won 4 World Cup, 3 European Cups with England, Portugal, Ivory Coast and Brazil and yet I am not considered acceptable to Wales.

Disappointing.

Archived