Missing money from transfer funds?

I was given £22.5m in my 4th season at Udinese. When i go in and check how much i have to spend it is sitting at £13.2m. The only people who have taken money off me is a sell on fee for £1.3m, so effectivley i have £11.9 left!

Anyone know where these funds could be icon_confused.gif

I'm lost

cheers

Originally posted by jamhotgammon:

I was given £22.5m in my 4th season at Udinese. When i go in and check how much i have to spend it is sitting at £13.2m. The only people who have taken money off me is a sell on fee for £1.3m, so effectivley i have £11.9 left!

Anyone know where these funds could be icon_confused.gif

I'm lost

cheers

have you checked that your currency hasn't changed by itself?

i know i can be looking at my players wages of £120k then the next day look at it and it says £180k (yes thats a pound sign).

i go to the preferences and its set to Euros.

when you werent looking i hacked into your team's bank account and wired the money to an offshore account. totally untraceable. tomorrow ill wire it into my team's account. it's called money laundering and it's what all the big teams do. btw, thanks for the 9.3 million

Originally posted by csusmatt:

when you werent looking i hacked into your team's bank account and wired the money to an offshore account. totally untraceable. tomorrow ill wire it into my team's account. it's called money laundering and it's what all the big teams do. btw, thanks for the 9.3 million

he asks for help and this is the best u can come up with?

@jam ~~~no promlems hope you find what took it

i got exactly the same prob dude. the first few years was ok until year 2011. in 2011 my transfer budget was 52m euros and 2.4m on wage budget. then when i went to the "manager overview" page to see my transfer budget it was left was 17m plus. so i continued playing until 2012. the tranfer budget was 72m and wage budget at 3m. however, this time my transfer budget still reflects as 17m plus and wage budget still at 2.4m.

and i've been constantly winning the Champions Cup and EPL most of the time. so ya... it's a bug. =(

Archived