My team order is all wrong-hopw to fix?

im not sure if it is the same thing here but if you swap the positions by clicking and dragging the circles on the tactics screen before the match it changes the order you select them in

hope that makes sense.....if not go to tactics screen the clear selection the pick your team by right clicking (start with goalie then right back, left back and so on) and put them in their right places by dragging the circles to the correct spot.

i know this might not be worded well but its kinda hard to explain

Yeah, my tactic is also like this because of the way I initially moved the blobs around when first creating my tactic. It's annoying, but I can't be bothered working out which blobs I need to move where and make sure I get all the instructions back the same as they are now just so that the players all appear in a neat order on the teamsheet.

It's extra confusing because when you select your team for the game they are always in the sensible order on the squad/tactics screen.

i always do this when i need to go defensive, end up with a player playing cb when the position was orignally striker, alwasy forget to change individual instructions etc, too.

to solve your problem either go to standard tactic and reselect the formation you are playing or just rearrange so that they are in the right place.

It's like I said - the tactics screen makes it look like you have all your players in the sensible order - it even changes the order of the list when you move blobs around to keep it sensible, but in the background you can end up with a totally jumbled up ordering of your player positions and it is this order that you see when it comes to matchday and you see your teamsheet.

If you flick between one of the pre-set formations and your jumbled tactic you can see which players are out of position and drag them to the correct place.

I always make sure my tactics have the same formation in case I need to jump between them in a match. Nothing worse than finding your striker playing as a DM and the Dm on the wing when you switch them and they don't match.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by makka91:

yeah...so how do i stop it from showing this jumbled order on matchday because ive tried that clearing the tactics screen and then re-entering the positions again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll need to physically move the "Breno blob" from the CB position, to somewhere else free. Then move your RB to where-ever that needs to be, then slot your "Breno blob" in at RB.

Now your RB is your RB. Breno, or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

You'd need to move all the positions (the blobs) on the tactic screen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif - quite an easy thing to do wrong, but not so easy to realize why its wrong.!!

An easy way to solve this is to go on the tactics screen and clear your squad completely. Then go to your assistant manager's squad report (you know that thing at the bottom where your assman tells you who he thinks you should play).

From that screen you can see which ones are in the wrong positions. e.g. your striker is the second name from the top and your right back is the last name)

you then go back to your tactics screen (no players on blobs) and switch the blobs that on the assman report were in the wrong position. e.g. the right back blob and the striker blob (make sure to look whether it is the left or right striker on the assman screen)

Hopefully that's understandable.

Archived