A community Choice:

What team should I start my Career with?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. What team should I start my Career with?

Ok going to start a story with Cromscotts latest update but i want too allow the community to decide who i should start with. The choices are as follows:

(1) Sunderland: A club with all the sources to become big, including money. Now they just need a manager to get them their.

(2) Newcastle United: The 'too big a team to go down' has, well gone down. The challenge is not only too return them to the premiership but actually win some honours to get them that 'big team' tag that all but passionate geordies feel is a sham.

(3) Leeds United: Success in the 60's and 70's returned in the late 90's and early 00's but this time cursed with an immediate downfall of gigantic disaster. Can they become and force to be reckoned with again and this time on the back of sound finances.

(4) Rangers: One of the big 2 in scotland, Rangers have failed to replicate their 90's success during the last 10 years. Often in the shadow of Celtic the last 2 years have seen a UEFA Cup final and the title return but can they challenge the elite of europe on a regular basis.

(5) Aberdeen: It seems that success left the Dons when Alex Ferguson departed and it has never really found its way back to Pittadore. A small ground and average facilities wont make it easy to return them to their former glory, but what a story it would be if they did.

(7) Lazio: Although they have enjoyed success in Seria A recent seasons have been rather a dissapointment, bar the 3rd pace finish in 07. They once looked like they could be a major force for years to come from 95-99 but financial woes put paid to that and they quickly became a selling club to the big 4. The foundations are there to see them rise to the top once more.

So let the voting begin...who do you want to see glory come too?

ANYONE WHO COMES THROUGH PLEASE CAST A VOTE

Because......

a) the story will be written for both mine and the story forums entertainement, therefore I would like their opinion (hence its in that forum in the community thread)

b) more people come through the general forum than most others therefore I can get more votes so posted it their.

c) I was a little dumb and didnt think to open my own story thread and poll their to begin with :S,

Hope that answers your question and apologies for any offence caused with the multiple posts

Because......

a) the story will be written for both mine and the story forums entertainement, therefore I would like their opinion (hence its in that forum in the community thread)

b) more people come through the general forum than most others therefore I can get more votes so posted it their.

c) I was a little dumb and didnt think to open my own story thread and poll their to begin with :S,

Hope that answers your question and apologies for any offence caused with the multiple posts

Don't worry, no harm done :) I was just curious.

I thought Lazio were going to run away with this, just checked the voting and Aberdeen are wetting the appitite for many. Newcastle are their abouts. Have to say I'm flabbergasted Rangers dont have more votes; I suppose this is because they are already considered big. Anyway thanks to all those that have voted so far......I really want to get this started so may close voting at the full time whistle of the Arsenal game.

Please Please get your vote in if you come across this people.

Ive decided to extend this for a bit longer since im off for some food......keep your votes coming in everyone its very tight at the moment.

Even if your not interested in any story i write please cast a vote as i feel it adds something to my game which makes it more enjoyable, not quite sure why, maybe I feel i have a crowd judging my career a little like real management!

Lol...hmmm ill pass on Oldham I think! Aberdeen are more popular than i thought they would be, everyone wants the big two broken up I feel. Was going to get this started tonight but think ill leave the poll open and wait until tommorow.

Night everyone....keep those votes rolling in :)

For everybodys information this post will be closing this evening. The winner of the poll will then be my starting block for my first story based career. Anyone interested in following the story will be able to in the Stories forum. Keep voting to ensure I start with the club you want to follow.

Archived