Most amazing things youve seen the AI accomplish?

Mine arint that good :( You guys have any amazing storys by the AI?

All done with an unedited 9.3 db:

1. Keep Luton town up, 08/09

2. FC Basel reaching knockout stage of champions league, 13/14

3. Cech republic winning euro 2012, then finnishing 4th in their WCQ table

4. France winning 2014 world cup, then the manager gets sacked mins after they win it

5. Turkish side get to europa league final 09/10

6. Solomon islands actually manage to score against spain in a 2014 world cup group game, (spain won 10-1 ofc)

Perhaps Scotland winning the World Cup on FM2006 (Against my New Zealand side).

More recently I've been incredibly impressed with the consistency of an AI team's performance on my save game in Finland. When managing in Finland typically squad turnover is fairly high as good players always want to leave. That leads to teams having a good year or two before slipping to mid-table, or worse.

On my game though the Inter manager Job Dragtsma (Not sure on spelling) has sold no end of good players (often after I've unsettled them), but still he kept fighting back and always finished in the top 4, mostly putting in a good challenge for the league. One year after mass departures, ignoring matches against my side he won 17 league games in a row in a 26 game season. Luckily his tactics were terrible against mine, but he destroyed the other AI teams in a way I've not seen before on FM.

- Nigeria winning back to back World Cups

- Notts County climbing up the leagues to reach the Uefa Cup quarter-final

- Cheltenham going from the BSP to mid-Premier League in about 8 seasons

- Arsenal beating me 6-0 in the League Cup semi-final 2nd leg, after I'd beaten them 5-0 in the 1st leg

- Leigh Genesis getting from a league unplayable in the game all the way up to the Championship

A similar Van Der Vaart story:

August '09: Madrid sell him to Liverpool for £16.5m (0 games played at Madrid)

January '10: Liverpool sell him to Inter Milan for £14m (1 start and 2 sub appearances for Liverpool)

August '10: Inter Milan sell him to Arsenal for £7.5m (2 starts and 1 sub appearance for Inter Milan)

August '11: Arsenal sell him to Real Madrid for £28m (28 starts and 12 goals for Arsenal)

He's proved he's a good player when he's allowed to play!!

Archived