FM2010 v CM2010!

CM, They have really upped the tempo this year I have to say, Being a FM fan for the last 3/4 years it's began to be a dawning task to play, So I decided i'd give CM2010 a go with all thought's in my mind thinking... This is most likely going to be a let down never the less i'll give it a go. So as I was downloading it I came across an article on there site saying about 'paying what you want for CM2010' I was thinking huh? But it was right.. You can pay as little as one penny plus the £2.50 fee, I was amazed.. Astonished! So thats £2.51 for CM2010, + a Free season live update on the day of release! The downside to it is that you do not recieve the box and a disc but you can create the disc, But all you have to do is download and install and your away. You also have 3 activations to use such as on 3 different computers same as which SI did but with 5. Demo finished downloading, I booted the game... And wow, Was I amazed! Considering this demo was only a beta I can not get off it! It's truly brilliant and I remember back on FM07 & FM08 when it use to feel like this, Being Beta also means that there are still new features etc to be added!

So all that in mind, But then we take a look at FM09, Retailing at £30? Eidos (CM2010 creators) announced they wanted to give something back the the fans for their support, FM should follow these same steps, But unfortunately wont :(.

All in all, I think FM2010 has some good features a long with the tactic creator, But then CM2010 you can watch and create your own training drills which is brilliant, You can also do friendly matches in training so your team will be split into team A & Team B and you can pick out who are playing good and who aren't.

In all fairness to CM2010 they are really going for it this year, It's worth a go guys!

Thanks for reading,

P.S - This is not hating on FM in anyway just stating my opinion on what I think about the football managing series this year.

There is already a thread for CM10 in the Off-Topic Forum.

EDIT: I never read your post to begin with but if you're impressed by the CM10 demo you must have very low standards for a computer game. How much times realistically will you watch the same training drills in 3d before it gets tedious and you never go back. And then there is that match engine which has apparently been getting worked on for 2 years. If that's 2 years worth of work then they should just give up now.

There is already a thread for CM10 in the Off-Topic Forum.

EDIT: I never read your post to begin with but if you're impressed by the CM10 demo you must have very low standards for a computer game. How much times realistically will you watch the same training drills in 3d before it gets tedious and you never go back. And then there is that match engine which has apparently been getting worked on for 2 years. If that's 2 years worth of work then they should just give up now.

Standards of a game, Considering there are more features in CM then FM? Backfired on you there... You can't say much about the 3D engine tbh.. Since you can play on any spec system and still run it unlike FM? the game wont load on ***** spec PCS! lucky I got a good pc, HAve you even played the demo? Or are you just a FM fan boy that just says what he likes from screen shots and videos on youtube from the Beta demo?:thdn:

Archived