Looks like i'll soon be out of a job :(

If the people taking over a rich this may actually work out well for you.

In my second season with Rushden and Diamonds in the BSP I got taken over by a tycoon. The guy has just been throwing cash at everything, and now I've just managed to get promoted to the CCC after 3 straight promotions. Does wonders for the resume when you are competing in league 1 with a squad comprised of parts of the New Zealand and Kenyan national teams, and the U21 England, Ireland and Netherlands national teams. Even after having such a ridiculous squad, I haven't even filled up half of my wage budget, and I still have 20m to play with. On top, this guy would give me more if I asked. :cool: Here's hoping you get something similar!

I had this happen to me as Roma boss on 08 and i did get kicked out lol! Although they did give me a chance to prove myself 1st, i was in 5th at the time and got up to 3rd in 2-3 weeks yet they still replaced me LOL!

Annoying considering it wasn't far into the start of the season after having won them the titel the year before! :eek:

All i can say is good lluck and do your best!

OO that's good to hear :)

I just had a message after three straight wins saying that the talks were progressing and a breakthrough was inevitable :D

Dont get too happy :D I havent had a take over as I'm at Chelsea, but I've read about people who perform well, win ****loads of trophies, and still get sacked as a result of a takeover.

I'm currently managing Liverpool. We recently had a board takeover which simply involved a new Chairman taking the reigns. That's it. No financial bonus, no improvements, no bigger budget, just a different name on the staff list.

Booo :thdn:

I almost had this at Juventus. The takeover was off, then on, then off, then on. The press said I'd be replaced, with Roberto Mancini of all people, or was it Carlo Ancellotti, I can't remember. Either way, it told me I was to be replaced. Which of course, started a poor run and poor showing and I thought I was toast, but we turned it around. At the end of the season I was offered a 4 year contract, 115,000 euros a year!! Double what I was making before.

'Course winning the league that year and losing in the final of the CL didn't hurt either. Henri Saivet becomes a god!!!!

Archived