FM2010 Suggestion , League ODDS

I would like to see a page on fm2010, were you can see current title odds, which should also change weekly. i think this adds an element to the game, those who watch sky sports news which all managers do, knows they often display odds for tournaments. currently fm2009 only shows at begining of season for premiership, and the odds are usually unrealisted aswell.

this area should be re-coded, hire a real football bookmaker to work out the odds. it would add realism to the game in my opinion

what do you guys think about the idea.

I would like to see a page on fm2010, were you can see current title odds, which should also change weekly. i think this adds an element to the game, those who watch sky sports news which all managers do, knows they often display odds for tournaments. currently fm2009 only shows at begining of season for premiership, and the odds are usually unrealisted aswell.

this area should be re-coded, hire a real football bookmaker to work out the odds. it would add realism to the game in my opinion

what do you guys think about the idea.

A decent idea in theory, but what would the benefit be? You can simply look at the league table to see who's the current favourite to do well in the league.

How would these odds be worked out on the fly? Would it simply be on form? Or would it need to take into account the teams the club have left to play (i.e. whether they have a tougher run in than other teams), what players they have injured, what other competitions they need to focus on?

Archived