2D in FM 2007-PSP?

When the 2D engine was introduced in the PC version it was riddled with bugs and like jonno said above it will really slow the game down. Plus the amount of time I spend playing FMH Ill need glasses within a week the dots will be tiny on the PSP's screen.

• SI Staff

FM2007 PSP won't have a 2D match view - we will be revisting whether to include one in FM2008 PSP because that version will have a longer development cycle than for the 2007 game (bear in mind if we do include a 2D view then the commentary only option would obviously remain present).

For 2007 I have heavily enhanced the current match engine, tweaking its simulation and including much more commentary though icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

FM2007 PSP won't have a 2D match view - we will be revisting whether to include one in FM2008 PSP because that version will have a longer development cycle than for the 2007 game (bear in mind if we do include a 2D view then the commentary only option would obviously remain present).

For 2007 I have heavily enhanced the current match engine, tweaking its simulation and including much more commentary though icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good icon14.gif I'd prefer not to include 2D at all to be honest, as bremner said, looking at dots for long amounts of time would not be good on the eyes. I'd prefer lots and lots of other features than one big one, I think.

That's good news on more commentary. I would like to see more tongue in cheek lines. I love the 'He went down like he was shot' line.

There's also no commentary for swapping positions - at least i don't think there is.

Perhaps we should be scouring Alan Green's transcriptions for gooduns.

2d view is a must for FM PSP, the pitch would be perfect on the screen,and look fantastic,

it would add a extra depth,and from a selling point, sell more,as more PC gamers who are now very dependant on the 2d will buy it,

its very hard to get used to the commentary,after now a few years with teh 2d pitch, it would also mean something that is standard on all platforms,which would be nice

Archived