Weekly scouting reports

I thought they were monthly? Regardless, i dont see them as a major problem, on FM10 there is apparently a news filter so maybe it could be filtered out in future, dont think you can stop it on 09 though.

I seem to get them quite alot, plus the fact i have 10+ scouts they get quite annoying. Perhaps it would be nice if you could set how often you want to recieve updates

I seem to get them quite alot, plus the fact i have 10+ scouts they get quite annoying. Perhaps it would be nice if you could set how often you want to recieve updates

Ahhh, i know where your coming from now. Check through your scouts to see when there current assignments started. For example (the months dont matter) they may have started on the 5th,12th,13th,18th etc. You'll get a report at the end of the month on the same dates if you know what i mean? So of you have 10 scouts, starting on different days thats why it will seem you get lots of reports.

Ahhh, i know where your coming from now. Check through your scouts to see when there current assignments started. For example (the months dont matter) they may have started on the 5th,12th,13th,18th etc. You'll get a report at the end of the month on the same dates if you know what i mean? So of you have 10 scouts, starting on different days thats why it will seem you get lots of reports.

Alrite, thanks alot mate.

Archived