Why is this still in the game?

I'm QPR in the Premiership and one of my star players was injured for 2 months, he was first team and started EVERY game before the injury. He returns but it's march so there are no games for two weeks... then he complains he feels he should be a first team regular and is unhappy!? But he's been injured until now? Then he plays every game since his return and is now still moaning he is going to leave because he's not given first team football. It's just ridiculous.

Key player as he's my star... it makes no sense at all that he's moaning he's not first team when he's played EVERY game this season minus the months he was out... for some reason because we didn't have a game for two weeks after his return, he seems to think he wasn't in the team?

Yeah 9.0.3, not used any in game editors or anything, it's just annoying as now I'm going to lose him over an issue that doesn't even exist. I've had this kind of thing with every game since 05 and am surprised it's still present.

annoying little thingie, had it myself with a couple of very ambitious players,

also when a player comes to you and says 'play me or loose me' and you say 'you get your chances in the coming weeks' then you start him the next 2 games and he comes back with the same moan....why is that?

(i could think of only one thing, 'you see i can play, now put me in a regular starter' ---or something like that)

Archived