How to speed up my game?

Hi,

Just wondering, if there's any sort of way I can speed up my game,I play on Fm a lot and I've played it 6 hours so far on one of my saves and it's just gone past August, I see all these people finishing seasons so quick and I've only gone past 2 seasons on any Fm?

Thank you.

Perhaps you could tell us what PC hardware you have? Processor (CPU) and Memory (RAM) are most important.

You might also want to look at some PC cleaning and tuning tools, but I'd like to know what Operating System you are running before recommending anything.

Perhaps you could tell us what PC hardware you have? Processor (CPU) and Memory (RAM) are most important.

You might also want to look at some PC cleaning and tuning tools, but I'd like to know what Operating System you are running before recommending anything.

The thing is it's not neccesarily the case of speed in that way, it's not really slow and glitchy or anything and not about memory I don't think it's just I tend to go through seasons slowly, I enjoy the game, I mean there's no really long pauses but It takes me long to go through a season!

like 6 none below 2nd level exept England, again it's not about my memory or computer slowness just any techniques on going through a season quicker, for instance it says I've played 13 hours and 32 minutes playing my current saved game, it's only September 12th! An hour or two, one I thini browsing here while playing, 12 hours and a half playing for just 2 months???

Without buying a more powerfull machine, speeding up the game is simply going to result in a deterioration of play for you.

1. Play less countries

2. Play less leagues in those countries

3. Play with less players - small database

4. Do not load more players from other countries

5. Change the detail on competition reports

6. Play a fast speed game

7. Commentary only

8. No replays

9. No specific training regimes

10. Assistant manager to handle speeches

and so on and so on......

BTW, all of this = little point in playing in my mind.

ps....on a side note, please don't do the above and then complain that you are not performing well. There are NO short cuts to this gme anymore!

LAM

i know what you mean mate i am the same. I see people's stories etc that in a day they can get half way through a season, yet i have played 6 hours in total and am just approaching end of August!

Exactly how I feel, you see people go through a season in a day etc and then there's us!

Two questions guys..

Why would you want to blast through a season? I know its up to you how you play, but you miss out on just about every feature the game has!

Also... you first season in control is always going to be slow due to the fact of having to get things organised

Look it's not the machine. Thanks anyway.

In a way it is the machine though. It might work fine, but the game would be quicker if the machine was better. Iam's suggestions are all good and will improve speed.

My comp handles the game no probs, but I have icnreased the speed of my game by switching off pics, loading small database, changing detail level and only run 7 leagues. I don't know what other advice there is to give, but it definitely is, kinda, your machine.

I think what OP means is he takes ages to do a season, perhaps because he spends so much time micromanaging. For example FM runs brilliantly on my computer, but if I were to get involved in absolutely everything it would take me a lot longer to do a season.

OP I would suggest playing matches on full speed, going on holiday during stretches where you have no games, spend less time scouting players/teams.

Archived