Is my pc spec good enough

Im not being funny, I don't know what any of that stuff means!

"intel core 2 quad q8200 @2.33ghz

6gb of ram

750gb hard drive

windows vista home premium

nvidia 9300 gs 512mb"

I mean what does all that mean!?

Yes, it is, obviously.

Are you joking or just really stupid when it comes to computers?

I'm with Bergomi actually.

Unless you are only looking to run the EPL or La Liga with no additional leagues or players you might be waiting a while for processing.

I'd go for small database too :p

Oh man...........you should've given an equally stupid answer to the question :D

Trust me, I was tempted :thup:

Im not being funny, I don't know what any of that stuff means!

"intel core 2 quad q8200 @2.33ghz

6gb of ram

750gb hard drive

windows vista home premium

nvidia 9300 gs 512mb"

I mean what does all that mean!?

It means that your computer should be able to play FM10 perfectly well. And, it should run FM11, and probably 12 very well as well.

How does FM09 run on it? How many leagues do you normally load?

You could probably load up to 30 leagues without even noticing a small difference in loading times etc.

I'm with Bergomi actually.

Unless you are only looking to run the EPL or La Liga with no additional leagues or players you might be waiting a while for processing.

I'd go for small database too :p

What I said to Bergomi goes for you too- I hope you dont get replies like these the first time you ask for help on the forums

If you cant/dont want to

I can.

dont post at all

Ok. Maybe I was out of order.

I hope you dont get replies like these the first time you ask for help

That's assuming he was genuinely asking for help, and not bragging - as has been previously suggested by someone else.

And if he was looking for answers to a solution he'd have checked the FAQ where he would've found the answer, or used the search function.

What difference does it make to you if he wanted help or was bragging? If you think he needs help then help him and if you think he was bragging ignore him. It's not exactly rocket science.

I'm a rocket scientist and even I can't get my head round this one. Who stole the purse? Who's sleeping with the vicar?

What difference does it make to you if he wanted help or was bragging? If you think he needs help then help him and if you think he was bragging ignore him. It's not exactly rocket science.
Maybe I was out of order.

If you'd read my full post, and not the bits you pick up on, you'd see I was remorseful.

If you're a moderator, and still not happy with my comments, I obviously need to rethink my actions again. If you're not, please leave things to those who are.

Archived