Loading all players versus loading leagues?

I was curious about starting a new game. I was going to try to play in england and only load up all the english leagues, but am interested in loading as many nations as possible to increase my chances of finding good regens. How much slower will my game run if I load something like 30 nations compared to only choosing all players from England and Scotland?

Select the leagues and competitions you actually want to manage in as your loaded leagues. Than load all the players from the countries you want regens from.

My general save looks something like this.

Loaded Leagues - England (Second Division to Prem), Spain (Top Division only), France (Top Division only), Germany (Top Division Only) and Italy (Second and Top Division).

Loaded Players - Argentina, Belgium, Holland, Brazil, Portugal, Serbia, Peru, Mexico, South Africa, Denmark and Turkey.

Generally allows for me to have a wide selection of clubs I can actually manage while also having a wide variety of places for Regens to pop up from constantly. The basic thing is the more loaded leagues you have that you can manage in, the slower the game will be as it has to process all the results from those leagues. Thats what I've found at least.

Yeah, I figured the leagues would slow it down. My main purpose in this new game is to take a team from the Blue Square North/South, get them to the premier league, then start over again, so I'm only loading up the English leagues. I'm just curious if I wanted to do something like loading all European nations, how much it would slow the game down.

Currently I'm running Mexico, England, Italy, France Germany, Holland, Spain, Sweden, Argentina & Brazil (all possible leagues playable) as loaded leagues with Astria, Ireland, Belgium, Russia and Ukraine as all players loaded. I have a large database on also. I would be interested in all countries except Sweden (but I end up managing the Swedish team a lot).

Archived